About the Opportunity
Job Type: Permanent
Application Deadline: 30 March 2023
Title: Assistant Manager – HRIS
Department: HR Information System
Location: Gurgaon Office (India)
Grade : 4
We’re proud to have been helping our clients build better financial futures for over 50 years. How have we achieved this? By working together – and supporting each other – all over the world. So, join our HRIS team and feel like you’re part of something bigger.
The HRIS function provides systems support and configuration services to the Fidelity International business, globally, which include the development and operational management of business applications that underpin our service functions. The broader organisation incorporates Infrastructure services that the firm relies on to operate on a day to day basis including data centre, networks, proximity services, security, voice, incident management and remediation. The HR systems team work collaboratively across various geographic locations to maintain and enhance in-house developed application and vendor provided products.
Purpose of the Role
To support the HRIS team with day-to-day system administration. This will include monitoring and processing employee queries and assisting in regular product activities such as upgrades, deployments and supporting key HRIS events. Initially we expect this role to be split into two parts allowing Q1/Q2 to focus on more generalist activities spread across several HRIS products and Q3/Q4 to be reserved to support the Compensation Review System (CRS).
We require the person occupying this role to understand how to use the full range of functionality of the system(s) in order to improve efficiencies and streamline existing processes, improve the accuracy and availability of data and most importantly, enhance the user experience.
- Support of system administration tasks across several HRIS systems
- Participating in requirement gathering workshops
- Taking an active role in the UAT testing and sign off on deliverables
- Liaising with key stakeholders to gather feedback and aid identification of continuous improvements
- Utilise tools such as JIRA to record and track the requirements throughout the course of development
- Providing support to end users and including managing Service Now tickets and monitoring group mailboxes
- Provision of backup and additional support to the HRIS System and Change Manager
- Document and review technical requirements & user guides
- Identify, resolve and/or escalate risks/issues to the HRIS Systems and Change Manager
- Production and collation of management information, presentation packs and comms
- Coordination and production of timetables, meeting schedules and online reporting
Experience, Qualifications & Skill Set
- Experience in compensation/core HR systems would be preferable
- Knowledge of Workday, Walkme & Beqom would be beneficial (but not essential)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to adhere to tight timescales
- Ability to prioritise and deal with many issues at once
- Strong sense of ownership with ability to work on challenging issues and overcome constraints and obstacles
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite including data analysis/manipulation in MS Excel
- Ability to analyse data and present back
- Ability to work both individually and collaborate as part of a team
- Experience of Agile project methodology and project tools such as JIRA is preferred (but not essential)
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve processes and practices
- Positive ‘Can do’ approach and eager to solve problems
For starters, we’ll offer you a comprehensive benefits package. We’ll value your wellbeing and support your development. And we’ll be as flexible as we can about where and when you work – finding a balance that works for all of us.
For more about our work, our approach to dynamic working and how you could build your future here, visit careers.fidelityinternational.com.