About the Opportunity
Job Type: Permanent
Application Deadline: 29 September 2023
Title: Assistant Manager – HRIS
Department: HR Information Systems (HRIS)
Location: Gurgaon, India
Reports To: Senior Manager- HRIS
Level : 4
We’re proud to have been helping our clients build better financial futures for over 50 years. How have we achieved this? By working together – and supporting each other – all over the world. So, join our team and feel like you’re part of something bigger.
The CPO Operations & Implementation group (COI) is responsible for the processes, systems, administration, governance and change implementation that enables the teams that make up the broader Chief People Office (CPO) to deliver the maximum strategic value for Fidelity’s businesses and employees. COI includes a range of teams including CPO Transformation, HR Shared Services, HR Information Services, Payroll, and Background Vetting as well as oversight and business management functions.
The HRIS Team sits within the Global CPO Operations and Implementations function and works in partnership with key CP functions, Technology and Change teams to deliver on Product and Service agenda. This team is responsible to help drive key transformation projects, Service Delivery Roadmap and manage BAU system support aligned closely with CPO business teams spread over more than 15 HR Systems Globally.
Purpose of the Role
The position is for an Assistant Manager to support the HRIS function and work within the Workday Service Delivery Team. The person will have working experience in the administration and configuration of WORKDAY and will primarily be focussing on the Change Management side for the Workday Human Capital Management system.
This role will support all Workday modules enabled within FIL (e.g., Core HR, Absence management, Recruitment, Performance & Talent management, Security Administration, Time Tracking and Benefits/Compensation modules), depending of the area of change. The candidate should ideally have 4-5 years of overall experience out of which 3-5 years of experience are in a Workday Functional Support and/or Workday Change Support role.
This demanding role would perfectly suit a dynamic individual looking to work in a fast-paced environment to ensure the smooth running of business-critical systems.
The role requires the candidate to be able to carry out the following prime functions:
- Focus on small-scale-enhancements as well as larger Workday change projects
- Analyse change requests and perform requirement gathering
- Provide solutions that satisfy the client requests
- Create project plans for the various change projects
- Participate in setting up and evaluation of new Workday offerings.
- Take part in new initiatives and aid implementation of proposed enhancements to existing systems
- Engage with all teams that are involved in the change project
- Ensure communication to the respective teams and HR areas and provide regular updates
- Make sure the changes are in line with the Workday product road map
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Minimum years of related experience: 3 Years
- Preferred years of related experience: 4-5 Years
- 3+ years of relevant working experience in providing Workday Functional Support and/or Workday Change Management
- Hands on experience of Workday Modules like HCM, Absence, Recruitment, Compensation, Talent, Time Tracking and Security Administration
- Experience in process improvement and ability to drive efforts to standardize, optimize and simplify processes and technical solutions
- Experience in managing stakeholders’ expectations
- Service-oriented and customer-focused approach.
- Partner with various customer segments and HR business support groups.
- Discretion in handling confidential & sensitive information.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to assess situations and collaborate effectively.
- Sound analytical & problem-solving skills
- Sound experience in managing Production support work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and in a team environment
- Experience of working with multi-cultural and geographically disparate teams
- Flexible and approachable team-worker
- Self-motivated and team player attributes.
- General experience in Workday
- Experience of other HR Tech platforms such as Cornerstone, Integrations, understating of Computer languages would be good to have
- Sound analytical & debugging skills
- Project and Change Management experience
- Good analysis and problem resolution skills
- Continuous Improvement mindset with a focus on automation
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and presentation skills
- Team leader and collaboration skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated and team player attributes
For starters, we’ll offer you a comprehensive benefits package. We’ll value your wellbeing and support your development. And we’ll be as flexible as we can about where and when you work – finding a balance that works for all of us. It’s all part of our commitment to making you feel motivated by the work you do and happy to be part of our team. For more about our work, our approach to dynamic working and how you could build your future here, visit careers.fidelityinternational.com.
For more about our work, our approach to dynamic working and how you could build your future here, visit careers.fidelityinternational.com.