Kingswood Fields Office
About the opportunity
Global HR Shared Services
Purpose of the Role
- This Role will be resposnsible for UK Flexi Benefits administration – Managing benefits operational processes including joiners, leavers, absences, monthly payroll, invoice payments and any other administration processes.
- Responsible for benefits operational processes including joiners, leavers, absences, monthly payroll, invoice payments and any other administration processes.
- Reconciliation of benefits plan membership, payroll and external provider records to ensure the accuracy of coverage.
- Responsible for documenting and updating the processes.
- Provision of census data to benefits providers as required. Run reports from appropriate systems to extract data.
- Responsible for monthly and annual pensions administration, ensure contributions are correct and funds are invested on time. Basic understanding of the company pension plan and/or statutory requirements of the country will be needed.
- Maintain the relevant documents such as online articles, policy information and application forms for all online and off-line contents, including HR Hub, My Fidelity Benefits (where applicable), Workday, Employee Handbook etc.
- Assist with global benefits administration, invoice processing and employee queries
- Undertake administration tasks where benefits plans require employer approvals, arrange documents to be signed and maintain records as appropriate.
- Reconcile invoices and provide information to payroll for disbursements. Collate tax information where applicable and communicate to payroll.
- Apply exception processing and co-ordinate instruction for payroll.
- Assist with employee communication by identifying appropriate distribution lists and release communication.
- Yearly checks for Holiday Buy and Sell upload where applicable
- Where My Fidelity Benefits is in place, assist with annual enrolment, system changes and system upgrades, and participate in testing activities.
- Support vendor risk assessment processes, on-boarding and account set up activities.
- Liaise with Benefit providers for employee queries, admin/processes, security risk and invoicing issues.
- Work with providers to investigate issues with failed file delivery or integration issues and refer to appropriate internal teams.
- Provide Benefits SME with stats for quarterly service review with vendors.
- Manage inboxes and triage employee queries and coordinate with correct internal Fidelity teams to provide solution/answer. Knowledge on FIL specific and statutory benefits policies and processes of the country will be required.
- Assist employee to ensure Workday data integrity that is mandatory for Darwin integration for personal data.
- Will be the conduit for admin related queries from other teams, such as payroll, HRS, HRBP etc.
Experience and Qualifications Required
Experience and Qualifications Required
• 2-3 years experience of Benefits/Rewards administration would be an added advantage
• Ability to operate independently with little supervision
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be proactive, a self-starter, able to meet tight deadlines
• Strong skills in operational planning, administration and engagement with various levels of staff
• Reconciliation skills using Excel and reports from HR systems
• Eye for details and ability to work at ease with IT systems
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.56 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with $783.6 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $567 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond.
We are committed to being a truly flexible employer, encouraging and trusting our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our business, our colleagues and our clients. We offer the maximum possible flexibility over where and when you work for all, considering your role and any local regulations. We call this new approach “dynamic working”.
Find out more about what we do, our history, our new approach of “dynamic working” and how you could be a part of our future at https://careers.fidelityinternational.com/about-us