About the opportunity
Global HR Shared Services function is a central hub of capabilities to provide HR Operations, Payroll, Global Mobility, HR Systems (“HRIS”) and Compensation & Benefits support services to staff and HR teams across all business areas. The objective of the function is to leverage HR technology infrastructure to deliver efficient HR processes and aim for operational excellence globally. Our team members are based in key hub locations across India, Asia, UK, and Europe to provide these services globally within FIL.
The HR Systems Team sits within the Global HR Shared Services function and works in partnership with Compensation & Benefits, HR Business Partners and business groups to provide assistance in the technological support on Workday Human Capital Management System and other HR applications such as Cornerstone On Demand and LinkedIn Learning
Purpose of the Role
As a Workday HRIS Security Manager, you will be joining our existing team in providing overall application security administration in Workday. Your responsibilities will include tenant access management, security group management and you will provide support on change management activities that have a security impact. You will act as a security matter expert and strategy partner to our stakeholders for overall security architecture and governance across the Workday platform. The support you’ll provide is critical for ensuring we have robust controls in place to protect our data and minimise risk.
- Assist as needed in granting security access to Workday following security protocols established by the Product Owner. Verify proper security protocols are being followed across impacted platforms
- Conduct weekly review of users with privileged (user-based roles) access for changes to their position which no longer warrant the role
- De-provision user access to Workday implementation and production tenants as required
- Work with stakehlders to maintain the Role Assignment Matrix document
- Responsible for configuring changes to security setup within Workday as assigned. Create security models (security groups and roles) based on the key functional responsibilities of the end user assignment population.
- Configure, propose and test security resolutions in collaboration with other team members and stakeholders
- Review system upgrades/releases to determine overall security related impacts, conduct testing and make recommendations for future enhancements/functionality
- Support security related regression testing after changes are made to domain and business process policies as part of projects and change improvements
- Actively participate in Workday Community by researching best practices and monitoring new and updated security functionality, staying on top of evolving standards so that security controls can be adjusted as required
- Troubleshoot errors, investigate problems and provide security support to Workday users and stakeholders in a timely manner
- Assist in the reviewing/ approving Workday/HR application security requests and create and document proper internal security controls.
- Help prepare for and participate in internal security audits and/or external audits where required.
- Review and update annually the Workday Security Governance and Framework Standard Operating Procedure document
- Review and update detailed Workday security component documents
- As part of security management, review and audit security roles and their assignments on a regular basis
- Develop security audit reporting and a framework for data access quality checks
- Work with the Workday Product Owner to ensure HR security compliance across the Workday application
- Along with the Workday Product Owner, collaborate with the Workday Service Delivery team, Technology and Risk function to further secure Workday as needed
Experience and Qualifications Required
Skills needed to be successful in this role:
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate technical information clearly and concisely to non-technical users at all levels
- Strong organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams and as an individual contributor
- Strong technology and security aptitude
- Solution oriented attitude that focuses on continuous improvement; ability to diagnose issues and clearly articulate solutions
- Ability to work on highly confidential and sensitive data
- Must be able to work well under pressure and make informed decisions
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities
- 3+ years of Workday configuration and core application framework experience in (HCM Core, Business Processes, Security & Reporting) with a strong emphasis on Security aspects such as authentication policies, access control, unauthorised access detection as well as a familiarity with standard delivered security tasks and reports
- Knowledge of various Workday modules: Recruitment, Absence Management, Compensation and Talent is a plus
- Working knowledge of HR systems, functions and processes
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills; familiarity with spreadsheets, pivot tables and data visualisation
- Workday Security Administrative certification
- Experience with Service Now
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.56 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with $783.6 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $567 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond.
We are committed to being a truly flexible employer, encouraging and trusting our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our business, our colleagues and our clients. We offer the maximum possible flexibility over where and when you work for all, considering your role and any local regulations. We call this new approach “dynamic working”.
Find out more about what we do, our history, our new approach of “dynamic working” and how you could be a part of our future at https://careers.fidelityinternational.com/about-us