About the opportunity
Global HR Shared Services function is a central hub of capabilities to provide HR Operations, Payroll, Global Mobility, HR Systems and Compensation & Benefits support services to staff and HR teams across all business areas. The objective of the function is to leverage HR technology infrastructure to deliver efficient HR processes and aim for operational excellence globally. Our team members are based in key hub locations across India, Asia, UK, and Europe to provide these services globally within FIL.
The HR Systems Team sits within the Global HR Shared Services function and works in partnership with Compensation & Benefits, HR Business Partners and business groups to provide assistance in the technological support on Workday Human Capital Management System and other HR applications such as Cornerstone On Demand and LinkedIn Learning
Purpose of the Role
This role will be an important member of the HRIS Data & Reporting Services team that provides expertise in understanding HR data and processes to report and share people data according to business needs. This role supports business needs by
ensuring the right data, metrics and reports are leveraged to drive better business decisions and supports efforts to standardize and optimize reports and metrics globally.
The role will leveraging the understanding of HR systems data and business understanding to deliver value-added reporting solutions. The role requires ability to extract, manipulate, synthesize and translate complex information from a variety of sources in an easy, effective format that is audience appropriate.
- Designs and maintains the HR Data Model and ensures that just one source of master data exists for each HR Process
- Supports HR verticals by designing customized reports
- Runs strategic HR reports and comments on the most important emerging trends
- Runs regular audits over HR data and reports issues to be corrected
- Partners with stakeholders to understand report requirements and ensure results meet the business needs.
- Understands the data and how business processes influence data to ensure the right data is leveraged in deliverables.
- Functions as the HR people data expert with the ability to consult and guide customers on HR data.
- Provide input on reporting impacts for projects, system enhancements, and other business initiatives.
- Build and own management reporting processes and procedures in conjunction with recruiting, learning, performance management and other HR reporting functions
- Discern opportunities to get in front of needs and provide proactive and scalable reporting solutions.
- Conduct data integrity audits in collaboration with partners and make recommendations on clean-up, process improvement and metrics to assist in increased accuracy.
- Test, document, and deploy new and enhanced reports and provide inputs impacting reporting across HRIS.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Minimum years of related experience : 3 Years
- Preferred years of related experience: 4-5 Years
Specific experience or skills needed:
- Service-oriented and customer-focused approach.
- Partner with various customer segments and HR business support groups.
- Leverage reporting tools from different HR Technologies, such as Workday, ServiceNow, Cornerstone on Demand, Talent Market Place using advanced Excel (formulas, pivot tables, macros), Power BI and/orTableau.
- Attention to detail, and ability to check own work to ensure report accuracy and minimize errors.
- Think proactively and manage multiple priorities
- Discretion in handling confidential & sensitive information.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to assess situations and collaborate effectively.
- Analytical skills to interpret data and tell the story.
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.56 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with $783.6 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $567 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond.
We are committed to being a truly flexible employer, encouraging and trusting our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our business, our colleagues and our clients. We offer the maximum possible flexibility over where and when you work for all, considering your role and any local regulations. We call this new approach “dynamic working”.
Find out more about what we do, our history, our new approach of “dynamic working” and how you could be a part of our future at https://careers.fidelityinternational.com/about-us