Dublin Office – George’s Quay House
About the opportunity
The CPO Technology function provides systems development, implementation and support services for FIL’s CPO Team. We support several functions spanning across Human Resources, Learning & Development, Payroll Systems, Employee Communications & several other teams in all of FIL’s international locations globally including UK,CE, Japan, China, Canada and India.
These include development and support of business functions that underpin our CPO department and decision making for global CPO Org, and we implement multiple systems including ODS platforms, Learning & Development Management, home grown apps and third-party products. We are system providers to key process lifecycles such as Employee new-onboarding, Recuritment processes, and many more. We own data warehouses that consolidate data from across the organisations and functions to provide meaningful insights.
Purpose of the Role
This role is for highly motivated Technical Specialist to provide production support to critical application enabling business to run Workday and Payroll systems. This role primarily involves supporting Workday application. Workday is a 3rd party product used for Employee data management, Recruitment, Compensation, & Payroll.
- The right candidate should be able to work closely with business, helps in understanding the issues/queries, suggest possible alternatives and recommend best solution.
- The person would also require keeping business well informed about the progress on the issues.
- The person would require gaining good understanding of the quality processes and service Management followed in Fidelity.
- The person should have hands on experience in resolving issues related to Workday, Compensation review system, Cornerstone, and Payroll processes raised by Business and resolve those within SLA.
- This would also involve interaction with the business and other systems groups, so good communications skills and the ability to work under pressure are absolute must.
- The candidate is expected to display professional ethics in his/her approach to work and exhibit a high-level ownership within a demanding working environment.
- The candidate is required to work in UK shift and other shifts in need basis and provide on-call shift (24*7) on rotation.
- The candidate would be responsible for doing and support system maintenance like Windows Patching, SQL Server Patching, End of Life, Upgrade, and fixing security vulnerabilities.
- The candidate would be required to work with vendor to resolve any ongoing issue.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Overall 7-9 years of experience in Workday, HR and Payroll systems.
- Bachelor/master’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience of Agile and Service Management methodologies and should have experience on tools like Atlassian suite, Confluence and ServiceNow etc.
- Experience of working with multi-cultural teams in a geographically diverse environment.
- Hands on experience in Production Support – Powershell Scripting, Windows Servers 2012/14/16, Unix, SQL Server2012/14/16, Control-M.
- Knowledge of Workday, HR and Payroll systems.
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management processes.
- Experience of reporting tools including Crystal reporting, OBIEE, Tableau, PowerBI.
- Understanding of data integration and debugging the issues.
- Person should be open to work in varouis shifts & provide on call support on rotation.
- Sound analytical & debugging skills.
- Can work as part of the small team with independent role.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and in a team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.56 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with $783.6 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $567 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond.
We are committed to being a truly flexible employer, encouraging and trusting our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our business, our colleagues and our clients. We offer the maximum possible flexibility over where and when you work for all, considering your role and any local regulations. We call this new approach “dynamic working”.
Find out more about what we do, our history, our new approach of “dynamic working” and how you could be a part of our future at https://careers.fidelityinternational.com/about-us