About the Opportunity
Job Type: Permanent
Application Deadline: 08 March 2024
Title: Assistant Manager HRIS
Department: HR Information Systems (HRIS)
Location: Gurgaon, India
We’re proud to have been helping our clients build better financial futures for over 50 years. How have we achieved this? By working together – and supporting each other – all over the world. So, join HRIS team and feel like you’re part of something bigger.
The CPO Operations & Implementation group (COI) is responsible for the processes, systems, administration, governance and change implementation that enables the teams that make up the broader Chief People Office (CPO) to deliver the maximum strategic value for Fidelity’s businesses and employees. COI includes a range of teams including CPO Transformation, HR Shared Services, HR Information Services, Payroll, and Background Vetting as well as oversight and business management functions.
The HRIS Team sits within the Global CPO Operations and Implementations function and works in partnership with key CP functions, Technology and Change teams to deliver on Product and Service agenda. This team is responsible to help drive key transformation projects, Service Delivery Roadmap and manage BAU system support aligned closely with CPO business teams spread over more than 15 HR Systems Globally.
Purpose of the Role
The purpose of the Assistant Manager HRIS role is to enable business to extend the functionality of the Workday platform through custom integrations, reports and extensions.
The Assistant Manager HRIS plays a critical role in enabling organization to maximize the value of the Workday platform by customizing it to meet their business requirements. Work closely with business stakeholders and CPO Technology to ensure that the Workday system is running smoothly and efficiently.
In summary, purpose of the role is to provide technical expertise and support to ensure that the Workday system is customized, maintained, and optimized to meet the unique needs of the organization.
As part of CPO HRIS team, you would act as the point of contact for business users who have questions or issues with the Workday solutions; and would be responsible for providing support and troubleshooting any technical issues that may arise.
Work closely with stakeholders, including business partners and end-users to understand the requirements, gather feedback, and provide guidance on the best approach to Workday development. This would involve collaborating on additional projects and contributing to the overall success of the HRIS team.
You would need to stay up to date with the latest Workday development techniques and best practices; including skilling up on the Workday Extend platform. This would involve attending trainings and other professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and concisely to non-technical users at all levels.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Solution oriented attitude that focuses on continuous improvement; ability to diagnose issues and clearly articulate solutions.
- Able to adapt to multiple and evolving priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies, including Workday Extend.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams and as an individual contributor.
- Stakeholder management.
Experience And Qualifications:
- 3-4 Years of experience in implementing or supporting Workday HCM product suite.
- Hands-on technical development experience with Integrations; Studio, Connectors, EIB etc.
- Strong working knowledge of the Workday security framework.
- Experience in creating and maintaining calculated fields.
- Functional understanding of Workday HCM Modules like Absence, Recruitment, Compensation, Talent.
- Sound experience in managing Production support tasks.
- 2-3 years of experience with Workday Extend application development/enhancement and support is a plus.
For starters, we’ll offer you a comprehensive benefits package. We’ll value your wellbeing and support your development. And we’ll be as flexible as we can about where and when you work – finding a balance that works for all of us. It’s all part of our commitment to making you feel motivated by the work you do and happy to be part of our team. For more about our work, our approach to dynamic working and how you could build your future here, visit careers.fidelityinternational.com.
For more about our work, our approach to dynamic working and how you could build your future here, visit careers.fidelityinternational.com.