About the Opportunity
Job Type: Permanent
Application Deadline: 31 October 2023
Title: Workday HRIS Reporting Specialist
Department: HR Information Systems
Location: Gurgaon, India
Reports To: Associate Director, Data & Reporting
Level : 3
We’re proud to have been helping our clients build better financial futures for over 50 years. How have we achieved this? By working together – and supporting each other – all over the world. So, join our Finance team and feel like you’re part of something bigger.
The CPO Operations & Implementation group (COI) is responsible for the processes, systems, administration, governance and change implementation that enables the teams that make up the broader Chief People Office (CPO) to deliver the maximum strategic value for Fidelity’s businesses and employees. COI includes a range of teams including CPO Transformation, HR Shared Services, HR Information Services, Payroll, and Background Vetting as well as oversight and business management functions.
The HRIS Team sits within the Global CPO Operations and Implementations function and works in partnership with key CP functions, Technology and Change teams to deliver on Product and Service agenda. This team is responsible to help drive key transformation projects, Service Delivery Roadmap and manage BAU system support aligned closely with CPO business teams spread over more than 15 HR Systems Globally.
Purpose of the Role
As a Workday HRIS Reporting Specialist, you will be joining our existing team to support stakeholders understanding business requirements related to our people data and reports within Workday. Your responsibilities will include creating simple reports to developing complex reports and dashboards for a wide array of end users.
You’ll also take ownership for the administration and improvement of the Workday reporting processes within the data governance framework. The support you’ll provide is critical for decision-making as we aim to improve our internal processes and move the organization towards actionable insights using data and analytics.
Develop simple to complex Workday reports and dashboards, including matrix and composite reports and calculated fields, utilizing Workday Report Writer
• Maintain existing built reports and dashboards to ensure they are still fit for purpose
• Monitor and maintain all scheduled reporting for appropriate users and data access
• Investigate and resolve report related issues in a timely manner
• Serve as an escalation point for fixing HR reporting inquires/issues
• Troubleshoot errors, investigate problems, and provide general production support to Workday users and stakeholders; Configure, propose, and test resolutions in collaboration with stakeholders.
• Actively participate in Workday Community by researching best practices and monitoring new and updated reporting and analytics functionality
• Review system upgrades/releases to determine overall business impact, conduct testing and make recommendations for future enhancements/functionality
• Provide ad hoc support as necessary including managing report schedules and its renewal
• Support with actionable, effective and impactful reports and dashboards
• Take initiative to anticipate business needs and making recommendations
• Training and promoting self-service reporting functionality with end users
• Participate in various projects and initiatives while working collaboratively with other team members
• Serve as a main stakeholder in our data governance and quality program to enhance data accuracy and strategy across the People function
• Develop audit reporting and a framework for data quality checks
• Analyse data sets and working with functions to troubleshoot inconsistencies for clean-up activities • Support the proper use, access, storage and transmission of sensitive employee data
Experience and Qualifications Required
Skills needed to be successful in this role:
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate to communicate technical information clearly and concisely to non-technical users at all levels
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work collaboratively with teams and as an individual contributor
• Strong technology aptitude and interest in research, data, metrics and analysis
• Solution oriented attitude that focuses on continuous improvement; ability to diagnose issues and clearly articulate solutions
• Ability to work on highly confidential and sensitive data
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and concisely to non-technical users at all levels.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Solution oriented attitude that focuses on continuous improvement; ability to diagnose issues and clearly articulate solutions.
- Able to adapt to multiple and evolving priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams and as an individual contributor.
- Experience working collaboratively with cross-functional teams across regions and functions.
Experience And Qualifications:
- 2+ years of advanced Workday Report Writing
- In-depth knowledge of Workday reporting capabilities
- Experience in more than one Workday module: Recruitment, Core HCM, Absence Management, Compensation and Talent
- Working knowledge of HR systems, functions, processes and advanced reporting environments
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills; familiarity with advanced spreadsheets, pivot tables, formulas, and data visualization
- Experience In Other Tools such as JIRA and ServiceNow.
- Relevant workday certifications
For starters, we’ll offer you a comprehensive benefits package. We’ll value your wellbeing and support your development. And we’ll be as flexible as we can about where and when you work – finding a balance that works for all of us. It’s all part of our commitment to making you feel motivated by the work you do and happy to be part of our team. For more about our work, our approach to dynamic working and how you could build your future here, visit careers.fidelityinternational.com.
For more about our work, our approach to dynamic working and how you could build your future here, visit careers.fidelityinternational.com.