Edmonton, AB, CA
Number of Openings:
Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager, this team player will be responsible for a variety of administrative duties including supporting the payroll department and other payroll related projects as needed.
This position is a full-time role for 12 months and will accommodate a Hybrid Work environment. If you are interested, please apply today!
- Supporting payroll department
- Monitor payroll inbox/escalations from HR Express team.
- Monitor T4/Year End support inbox.
- Prepare T2200’s as required.
- Provide support to Payroll Coordinators for payroll inquiries/issues.
- Maintenance of employee records/electronic filing of payroll related documents.
- Provide assistance with internal and external audit requests.
- Complete data entry required for payroll inputs and manual entries.
- Run reports as required to verify banking, tax forms and employee personnel data.
- Assist with payroll projects as required.
Education and Experience
- 1 – 3 years of payroll experience in a multi-provincial union environment.
- PCP Certified with Canadian Payroll Association preferred.
- Organized with excellent time management skills.
- Strong data processing skills.
- Workday experience an asset.
We are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.