Join Our Team!
We have a great team of friendly, talented and inspiring people at First United. As a learning organization, we take pride in offering exciting opportunities for employees to grow and follow their passions. That’s one of the many reasons First United has been voted as one of the top places to work in Oklahoma since 2009! Browse this page to find out more about the First United culture and the many benefits of working here. Then, use our “Get Started” section to take your first step to being a part of First United.
Senior HRIS Analyst
The Senior Human Resources Information System (HRIS) Analyst position will be considered a subject matter expert across all Workday modules, responsible for the day-to-day system support including setup, configuration, maintenance, user support, testing, troubleshooting, maintenance, and other projects as required. This role serves as the technical lead for Human Resources, responsible for driving data integrity, creating, and utilizing various types of reports, calculated fields, and scheduled output in support of business needs. Expected to make suggestions and seek out creative solutions to meet the strategic and operational needs of the business, analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
- Evaluates and recognizes the organization’s internal business needs and identifies opportunities to best utilize the HRIS system to solve challenges and streamline processes. Makes recommendations and works diligently with internal partners to provide solutions to meet system and business needs. Documents processes for administrators and end users.
- Maintains HRIS system including configuration and design, maintenance, testing, and other related functions, supporting users of Workday modules including HCM, Benefits, Time Tracking, Payroll, and Compensation.
- Provides support for HRIS system including researching and resolving system problems, performing scheduled activities, and recommending solutions or alternate methods to improve work flow.
- Designs, maintains, and supports a variety of complex reports and queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Develops standard and ad hoc reports to meet ongoing customer needs. Accountable for maintaining data integrity in systems including quality, accuracy, reporting, timeliness, and usability. Proactively ensure data integrity through queries and analyzing data, assisting with internal and external auditor inquiries and resolution of any issues encountered.
- Participates and leads special projects to improve efficiency within the department and recommends process improvements, innovative solutions, procedure changes to management.
- Builds and cultivates strong and effective working relationships with HR Business Partners, Payroll, and Benefits and other internal customers including IT team.
- Participates in HR departmental goals, objectives, and projects to ensure an effective, sustainable, people strategy over the long-term.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Actively participate in Workday Community, customer groups and networking opportunities; levering Workday network to identify best practices.
- Participates in staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESONSIBILITIES
- Dresses professionally.
- Recommends to supervisor possible methods to improve department.
- Completes all required compliance exams on a yearly basis.
- Adherence to all First United Policies and Procedures.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer information systems or related field preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years of HRIS Analyst experience and three (3) to five (5) years of Workday experience required.
- Workday certifications, Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or SHRM-CP preferred.
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical, data mining, and project management skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of people across the organization through all channels including written, verbal, and non-verbal communication.
- Strong initiative in the development and timely completion of projects and deadlines.
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Strong leadership skills, exhibits sound and ethical judgment.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality guidelines.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills. Advanced Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables, lookups, etc.)
- Good problem-solving and decision making skills with ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Able and willing to continue personal development.
- Willingness to accept additional responsibilities.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please email us at [email protected] for assistance.