GBR LNDN Virtual
Benefits Director EMEA/APAC (Worldpay)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Working as part of a key member of the wider global benefits team for the global Benefits Director inputting into the development and execution of the benefits strategy in these key locations along with support in administering the benefit programs, i.e., health care trust, pension schemes, long-term disability, death in service, and extensive supplemental plans.
What you will be doing
As a Benefits Director you will partner closely with senior management including fellow HR colleagues to ensure the overall vision and objectives are clearly stated and integrated into day-to-day work as well as long- and short-term projects.
You will be instrumental in developing the program designs with other team leads to keep employees informed within the region about company benefit plans and any proposed changes and ensuring programs are current with trends, practices, and costs.
You will interact with others in areas such as finance, risk management or legal departments and offer an innovative and creative approach to address current and future benefit needs of employees.
You will maintain thorough knowledge of cost elements of various plans for reporting as well as for determining any additional program enhancements to adopt and research competitive practices and analyses data to evaluate benefit program metrics.
Other responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and interpreting legislative requirements for all plans
- Developing appropriate policy and administrative guidelines ensuring optimum government compliance
- Facilitating the process of updating plan documents and summary plan descriptions utilising Service Now
- Acting as a point of contact for pertaining to complex benefits matters
- Administering and ensuring compliance with insurance and FIS retirement and savings plans
- Developing and executing well planned communication strategies to educate all team members and employees on the various benefits options and wellness focuses
- Leveraging technology (Service Now and Workday Benefits) to simplify internal processes, minimize paperwork and limit delays
- Actively participating in professional associations to stay abreast of industry related activities, sharing relevant knowledge and information with benefits team, HR department and any other appropriate parties.
What you bring:
- Technical knowledge of group health and retirement benefits for the UK
- Working knowledge of legal requirements related to the administration of employee benefits
- Demonstrated influence and partnering skills (with Field HR, Finance partners, vendor relationships etc.)
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Oral and written communication skills relating to all management levels, vendors and plan participants
- Ability to work in a team environment as well with independently.
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.