GBR LNDN 25 SunGard
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Our Talent Acquisition team is comprised of dedicated recruiters hiring top talent across Europe. We manage full cycle recruiting processes, are trusted advisors to our hiring managers, and provide an excellent candidate experience. We are a high performing corporate recruiting function with charter to hire the best and brightest in FinTech.
What you will be doing
· You will be managing a full cycle recruiting with an emphasis on Professional level positions.
· Serve as a recruiting partner to FIS Hiring Managers and lead searches for multiple requisitions (typically 15 or more) in FIS strategic locations.
· Conduct in-depth requisition intake meetings, advertise, recruit, screen, interview, and assess candidates to ensure only qualified and interested candidates are presented to hiring managers.
· Guide hiring managers through the interview, selection and offer stages.
· Manage candidate experience including positioning the opportunity and company, conducting phone screens, coordinate interview schedules, summarize feedback, make hiring recommendations and manage the offer process.
· Successfully track progress on requisitions and candidates within Applicant Tracking System.
· Maintain a focus on the marketplace and communicate market intelligence as appropriate.
· Participate in local professional and college networking events.
· Participate in special projects as needed to improve the overall functionality of the recruiting organization.
· Protect company proprietary and confidential information.
· Working with modern recruiting technology stack. Workday recruiting is our ATS and Phenom People as our Talent CRM
· You will take a pro-active recruiting approach by pipelining and managing attrition requisitions.
What you bring:
· Previous in-house recruiting experience
· Strong candidate sourcing capabilities, leveraging Job Boards, candidate databases, referrals, networking events, etc.
· Experience recruiting on a wide variety of professional levels roles with a focus on sales positions.
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources or business administration or equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
Added bonus if you have:
· Workday Recruiting experience, Phenom People or similar recruiting CRM experience
· FinTech industry knowledge
What we offer you
· Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
· A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
· A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
· Time to support charities and give back in your community.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.