US FL JAX 347
As the world works and lives faster, FIS is leading the way. Our fintech solutions touch nearly every market, company and person on the planet. Our teams are inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues work together and celebrate together. If you want to advance the world of fintech, we’d like to ask you: Are you FIS?
About the role:
FIS is looking for an experienced Workforce Planning lead to join a growing function within our Workforce Transformation organization. This is an opportunity to work with the Head of Workforce Planning and newly-hired peers, Organization Design team, and broader People Office (what we call HR) to build and scale best-in-class strategic and skills-based workforce planning capabilities. This role is ideal for a practitioner or prior consultant who is data- and analytics-savvy, comfortable with ambiguity and directional changes, and motivated by working cross-functionally to build a wide variety of solutions from early stages of development.
What you will be doing:
- Within the Strategic Workforce Planning team, act as the functional expert for multi-year planning, including directly leading or contributing to our approach to Enterprise-wide Strategic Plans, Skills-based planning, and key programs and initiatives.
- Support the Head of Workforce Planning and the Workforce Planning component of FIS’s multi-year planning processes.
- Help execute our FIS Skills of the Future strategy and roadmap, including contributing to technology evaluation, assessment, recommendations, and business cases for investment, organizing working groups, and supporting change management efforts to bring solutions to HRBPs and business leaders across the enterprise.
- Lead/Participate in projects that support the long-term vision and roadmap for the broader Workforce Planning team and Workforce Transformation organization, including developing our ability to conduct long-range talent planning and organizational design.
- Enable business leaders to develop strategic workforce plans using supply and demand models, talent intelligence, and dynamic scenarios to determine optimal gap-closing actions.
- Partner with the Workforce Analytics team to leverage predictive analytics in planning models.
- Mentor workforce planning practitioners as they guide business leaders, finance partners, and HRBPs in developing and executing workforce plans.
What you will need:
- A passionate Workforce Planning practitioner and evangelist
- 4+ years of experience in workforce planning/analysis, talent management, or HR strategy
- Quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Data analytics and visualization experience
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Experience building analytical models from multiple sources of data, dimensions, and perspectives (supply, demand, internal, external)
- Communication and persuasion skills
- Ability to manage projects with stakeholders across multiple functions or businesses
- Experience executing and delivering large operational projects and continual process improvement involving multiple cross-functional stakeholders
- Communication skills and experience explaining technical issues to different audiences.
- Solid initiative, driven self-starter; able to work independently and manage results.
Added bonus if you have:
- Organization Design
- Workday Adaptive Planning (formerly Adaptive Insights) or other workforce planning platforms
- Change Management and/or consulting
- Statistics/statistical modelling, capacity planning
- Incorporating Location Strategy into Long-Range Talent Planning
- Lead or management responsibilities; oversight for small team of workforce planning practitioners.
- Prior role at large-scale, global company with complex business units and corporate functions, including mix of matrixed and functionalized resources.
- Visier or similar People Analytics platforms
- Workday data/reporting and key talent modules
What we offer you:
At FIS, you can learn, grow and make an impact in your career. Our benefits include:
- Flexible and creative work environment
- Diverse and collaborative atmosphere
- Professional and personal development resources
- Opportunities to volunteer and support charities
- Competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.