US OH CIN 8500
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At Worldpay, you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
It’s an amazing opportunity to join a talented team of innovative and committed folks doing interesting work at the world’s largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions!
What you will be doing
- Develops implements and controls all tasks necessary to accomplish payroll processing objectives for the US.
- Prepares and validates payroll input for all entities and ensures accurate and timely payroll closure
- Partnering and collaborating with the global, regional and local PD , Reward, Benefits, Mobility, TA and Systems Teams on improvements, evolution, change, automation, standardization and innovation
- Ensures payroll records are updated and reports on any matters of interest.
- Manage end to end payroll management.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you Bring
- Knowledge of a variety payroll systems such as ADP, Workday, reporting requirements. Knowledge of Workday global HCM is a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of auditing guidelines
- Ability to lead different projects
- Good in stakeholder management
- Ability to implement payroll procedures and system specifications
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients and public
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources, and opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.