Berkeley Heights (Hybrid)
Workday Integration Leader
What does a great HRIS Workday Integration Leader do?
Fiserv is seeking a motivated individual that thrives in a fast paced, diverse working environment. You will be responsible for leading the integration development team within Workday. You and your team will own the full integration development life cycle that includes requirements gathering, design, build, test, deploy and maintain. You will also act a technical architect in designing solutions and guiding peers during the development lifecycle. In addition to new integration requests, the position includes providing ongoing technical support and maintenance of existing integrations. The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys working with top talent and who is looking for an excellent opportunity to get involved with multiple HRIS projects with no limits to what they can accomplish.
As a HRIS Workday Integration Architect you can look forward to:
- Leading the HR Technology Workday Integration team
- Responsible for driving project priority for the team
- Developing and mentoring team members
- Developing and maintaining integration lifecycle, best practices, and roadmap
- Provide Architectural and design direction
- Ensure Code Review Healthiness
- Driving process and system efficiencies to promote data integrity and ensure delivery of accurate data
- Working directly with internal customers and third-party vendors to provide technical support, research, troubleshoot, and resolve integration issues in a timely manner
- Managing tasks proficiently, efficiently and with full accountability for results
- Partnering with HRIS team members to develop consistent and standardized processes and services across HRIS team
- Ensuring that processes and procedures adhere to defined audit and internal controls
- Leading Human Resource technology project teams in accordance with established project management methodologies, conduct unit testing, create test plans and oversee end user testing
- Partnering with HR colleagues to identify impact of projects across other HR functions
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 5+ years of Workday integration experience
- Previous development leadership experience
- Advanced Level knowledge of Workday integration tools (Studio, EIB, Connectors, Document Transformation) as well as reporting calculated fields.
- Experience with Web Services, Eclipse, XML, XSLT
- International payroll/PECI experience required
- Knowledge of HR disciplines a plus
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer systems, Information Technology or related area is preferred
- Certified Workday Integration Pro a plus
- Benefit Connector a plus
- Prism experience a plus
- Extend experience a plus
- Experience with WECI – Worker Effective Change Interface a plus
- Strong consultative skills and the ability to build solid relationships with your team, HR, cross-functional internal partners and customers
- Ability to absorb new technologies and features quickly through independent learning
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously to meet critical deadlines
- Demonstrated requirements elicitation and assessment abilities
- Demonstrated quality assurance and testing abilities
- Excellent business communication, writing, presentation and interpersonal skills, along with a strong customer focus
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
Travel required: Less than 10%
Who We Are:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
This role is not eligible to be performed in Colorado.
Please note that salary ranges provided for this role on external job boards are salary estimates made by outside parties and may not be accurate.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.