TX – SOUTHLAKE
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
We have an immediate need for an outgoing experienced Recruiting Leader who is both analytical, strategic and process driven to join our team as a Field Recruiting Manager. This position is involved in multiple aspects of the field operations recruiting process, to include leading recruitment efforts for experienced and inexperienced recruiting as well as leading Field Recruiters. This role requires you to think broadly and provide clear vision and direction to your leaders regarding business goals, customer needs and process design. Lastly, as the Field Recruiting Manager, you are accountable for meeting and exceeding the key factors associated with janitorial, aviation and IFM recruiting.
- End-to-end responsibility of full cycle recruiting process to meet field operation staffing needs within the agreed time, cost, and quality standards. Be the specialist and use influence to guide the hiring manager.
- Leads a team of Field Recruiters including coaching and development, objective setting, process compliance and skill building.
- Works together with the operations leaders to ensure recruiting strategy meets business needs and be flexible and nimble to change with the changing needs of the business.
- Collaborates with other Recruiting leaders to achieve department goals and objectives.
- Explore the market’s standard methodologies in recruitment and implement them in the organization, as appropriate.
- Assess and implement strategic sourcing plans that reduce dependency on third party vendors and handle the associated cost per hire.
- Will provide counsel and expertise in all areas of recruitment and selection to managers.
- Responsible for tracking and measuring recruiting metrics and goals and crafts efficient solutions for different scenarios – including the management of external vendors.
- Develop and deliver trainings on specific recruitment practices and skills.
- Address issues arising during the recruitment process and ensures recruitment systems are efficiently utilized, recruitment status and metrics are available periodically, and the recruitment function is aligned globally with all relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct and find ways to continuously improve the onboarding experience for new hires.
- Help drive and embed Flagship Facility Services Inclusion and Diversity strategies and tactics to ensure all searches proactively reach out to and include a diverse candidate pool.
Knowledge and Skills
- Possess strong written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and Applicant Tracking Systems (Workday).
- Strong organizational skills and must be able to be self-directed.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or business filed preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of high-volume recruiting preferably in a staffing agency.
- Prior experience sourcing candidates via social media and resume databases, and cold calling candidates.
- Experience working with Workday recruitment experience including job requisition creation, management, and fulfillment.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.
- Bilingual strongly preferred.
Small-to-large work environment Fast paced work environment Occasional large group events such as job fairs, community centers, learning institutes The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate Exposed to a combination of normal office type environments and kitchen environments
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk or hear. Physical requirements include stooping, standing, climbing and occasionally lifting of a minimum of 40 lbs. of office or facilities equipment. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Under The Americans with Disabilities Act reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Authorized to work in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Flagship is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Under the Americans with Disabilities Act, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!