TX – SOUTHLAKE
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
In this role, the Senior Workday Financials Analyst will provide advanced expertise in Workday for process analysis, design and problem-solving in a complex, multi-system environment with focus on end-to-end processes and impacts. You will be responsible for translating complex business needs to effective design recommendations, system/data analysis, instituting design in system, and leading the deployment of activities. You will contribute to system decision-making, scoping and planning for Workday Financials system projects in support of the overall Finance strategy.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Play a lead role in day-to-day operations and projects as assigned
- Effectively build relationships and partners with stakeholders to understand business needs and translates those business needs into requirements
- Solution Workday Financials functionality including Budgets, Business Assets, Cash Management, Customer Accounts, Financial Accounting, Projects, Revenue Management, Supplier Accounts, Taxes, Reporting and Dashboards
- Deliver solutions that incorporate best practices, enhances the user experience, and are designed to scale
- Continually analyze and improve business processes and develops new and enhanced workflows
- Identify, track, and resolve issues and defects within Workday
- Continually increase technical and industry trend knowledge by participating in Workday Community and other forums, including on-line discussions, brainstorms, voting, training, webinars etc.
Required Skills / Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 3+ years of Workday Financials experience as a minimum
- Expertise in several of the following Workday modules such as Budgets, Business Assets, Cash Management, Customer Accounts, Financial Accounting, Projects, Revenue Management, Supplier Accounts, Transaction Tax, US/Canada Payroll
- Expertise in business process configuration, custom reporting, security, calculated fields
- Expertise using Microsoft Excel to analyze and validate data
- Experience with composite reporting and EIBs
- Knowledge of GAAP and SOX compliance
- Communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks efficiently
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Authorized to work in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Flagship is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Under the Americans with Disabilities Act, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!