USA, TX, Austin
At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose — to make great products that create value and improve people’s lives.
The Benefits Analyst will be based in Austin, TX. The Benefits Analyst will work in conjunction with the Benefits Manager to oversee the day to day administration of the benefit plans and will also have an active role in implementing various department projects and initiatives.
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Work closely with the benefits team on all aspects of U.S. employee benefit program administration and recommend new and/or improved processes to ensure our programs operate effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain a highly collaborative relationship with HR, Payroll, Finance and Procurement to ensure excellent customer service to our workforce.
- Design and distribution of benefit communication materials to employees and managers to include benefits content management on the employee Intranet, event-planning, educational sessions/webinars and preparation of presentations and materials.
- Support the annual open enrollment process.
Here is some of what you’ll need:
- Current knowledge of applicable state and federal laws
- BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Benefits experience in a corporate environment
- Strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Workday experience
- A professional certification
- 401(k) and Deferred Compensation Plan experience.
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
Relocation: Not eligible
Is Sponsorship Available?
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We’re happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: [email protected]