USA, IL, Buffalo Grove
At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose — to make great products that create value and improve people’s lives.
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a Human Resources Generalist located in Buffalo Grove, IL.
Reporting to the Director, Site HR Business Partner, the HR Generalist role involves providing support to the business clients and the Site HRBP with respect to all Flex Human Resource related activities in order to support the growth and profitability of the organization.
What a typical day looks like:
- Provide tactical HR support to include: employee onboarding/orientation
- Ensure the consistent treatment of employees and the consistent application of Flex policies and procedures
- Advise and investigate employee relations issues and assist in the documentation and administration of disciplinary procedures as well as employee recognition programs
- Administer performance appraisal and compensation programs to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization
- Partner with corporate HR COE teams to manage employee communications and coordinate and communicate various training requirements to employees and managers as well as providing guidance and resources
- Complete periodic audits and drive initiatives throughout the site in collaboration with environmental health and safety team
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- BS degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Minimum 3 years of previous HR Generalist related work experience with Employee Relations focus
- Functional knowledge of MS Office Suite (reporting, presentations)
- Collaborative team player, resourceful, customer-service oriented
- Experience providing HR support to a global manufacturing organization is highly desirable
- Experience with Workday a plus!
What you’ll receive for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
Relocation: Not eligible
Is Sponsorship Available?
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We’re happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: [email protected]