Flex, a Fortune global 500 company, is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world. We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and cultivate a workplace culture of belonging that views uniqueness as a competitive edge and builds a community that enables our people to push the limits of innovation to make great products that create value and improve people’s lives. A career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference and invest in your growth in a respectful, inclusive, and collaborative environment. If you are excited about a role but don’t meet every bullet point, we encourage you to apply and join us to create the extraordinary.
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a Workday Systems Analyst located in Guadalajara, North Campus.
Reporting to the Information Technology Manager the Workday Systems Analyst role involves… Responsible for analyzing business problems from both end Users and other IT groups, in order to solve them with a quality solution or to provide a stable workaround while a permanent solution is implemented in Workday.
What a typical day looks like:
- Organization of requirements gathering/process design sessions.
- Implementation of system changes as per Functional Specification Documents.
- Provide cross-functional support for Business Process Flow configuration, Reporting, and Configurable security.
- Execute Functional Tests to guarantee the successful deployment of our HR Solutions.
- Troubleshoot and provide bug fixing for solutions already live in our production environment.
The experience we’re looking to add to our team:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related.
- Mid Experience in a similar position.
- Advanced English level.
- Experience working with tickets system (ServiceNow, Remedy, other)
- Technical experience in design, development, and implementation of SaaS solutions HR system configuration.
- Experience as an HCM/ERP System Administrator.
- Knowledge of enterprise integrations using web services, SOAP, REST, XML technologies.
What you’ll receive for the great work you provide:
- Competitive Salary
- Life & Medical insurance
- Christmas Bonus
- Food Coupons
- Saving Fund.
- Life Insurance
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We’re happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the application process. Please email [email protected] and we’ll discuss your specific situation and next steps (NOTE: this email does not accept or consider resumes or applications. This is only for disability assistance. To be considered for a position at Flex, you must complete the application process first).