Seeking a Director – HCM, with extensive Workday experience to lead and manage our Human Capital Management team. The Director – HCM role is a hands-on, technically inclined, subject matter expert role, leading a cross-functional team to understand customer needs, gather requirements, and lead the overall process from design to production.
In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional partners including Human Resources, Finance, Learning, and business line product managers to develop and execute features that will drive satisfaction and product adoption. As the leader of the IT Human Capital Management team, you will be the product owner of Workday, Kronos, and Thinktime.
Successful candidates will have the ability to proactively seek ways to simplify user needs by translating business requirements into functional design to meet the needs of customers while developing the Enterprise Systems team to design and build technical product solutions. They will be the voice of the product management team, collaborating with Internal Stakeholders, to ensure that the product they intend to build, gets delivered.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A solid understanding of key Business Intelligence trends
- 4+ years of Workday configuration experience.
- 5-7 years of IT Management experience
- Ability to lead multiple projects in a large complex organization.
- Ability to work closely in a collaborative team environment, and lead teams and project deliverables.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including comfort with communication with senior leadership.
- Excels working in an innovative, entrepreneurial, and growing organization.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop a reputation as a subject matter expert for all things HCM related to include Workday, Kronos and Thinktime.
- Lead the end-to-end design and configuration of HCM solutions for various partners within the organization.
- Participate and resolve troubleshooting activities and conducting root cause analysis where necessary.
- Build the strategy and roadmap to deliver on the business goals for Enterprise Systems.
- Lead team of configurators and developers.
- Drive the execution of Workday configuration and Reporting.
- Work across various stakeholders including end users, functional teams, operations, infrastructure and more to transfer knowledge and resolve problems.
- Prioritize features and defects backlog and work to manage the remediation and release process.
- Identify and build innovative solutions in Workday to solve business needs.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively across multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ad-hoc data access and analysis to support business stakeholders
- Implement and maintain reporting tool data and data/report security framework
- Development and publication of relevant standard operating procedures and technical documentation
- Management of user issues and ticketing system related to reporting/ETL problems
- Prioritize multiple projects and tasks across different business units
Working Conditions (travel & environment)
- Travel may be required including air and car travel
- The noise level in the work environment is typically quiet to moderate.
Sedentary Work – Ability to exert 10 – 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
Note: Floor & Decor considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or familial status, veteran status, or based on any other class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Floor & Decor also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and the employee and is subject to change by the employer at its sole discretion.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Floor & Decor is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all associates and applicants. F&D recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, testing, screening, hiring, selection for training, upgrading, transfer, demotion, layoff, discipline, termination, compensation, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment. This policy and the law prohibit employment discrimination against any associate or applicant on the basis of any legally protected status outlined above.