This position is responsible for support of the Human Resources Operations Team and includes Workday operations, Workday transactions, HR data and reporting, projects and general administrative and transactional support. Provide excellent customer service and Workday support to F&D Stores, Store Support Center and the Human Resources team. Position is located at Floor and Decor’s Store Support Center, Smyrna, Georgia.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or one or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. BA/BA degree is a plus.
- General HRIS experience is relevant but not required.
- Intermediate level Microsoft Excel skill.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent time management skills and organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbally, with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to expand responsibilities to accommodate organization growth.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Must pass pre-employment background check.
- Support Human Resources Department initiatives and programs.
- Assist the Human Resources Operations Team with day-to-day Workday functions and projects.
- Perform Workday administrative duties (data entry, transactions, reporting).
- Assist in facilitating the administration of the Workday platform.
- Assists associates and managers with everyday Workday routines.
- Research and correct HR data discrepancies; research and resolve data issues for Store Management and Field Human Resources Team.
- HR data maintenance and clean up; provide data audit assistance; and maintenance of HR data tables.
- Extract and compile HR data for reports and analytics.
- Pulls and distributes reports from Workday system.
- Gathers and distributes associate information when required.
- Provides additional assistance to the HR department as needed.
.Working Conditions (hours, environment)
This position is hourly, knowing it may include hours which exceed eight hours in a day or forty hours in a week. The noise level in the work environment is typically quiet.
Sedentary Work – Ability to exert 10 – 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
Store Support Center Associates
Follow established Safety procedures in all aspects of work assignments applicable to the position. This includes participating in all Safety related training and acquiring certifications. Each associate is responsible for Safety at the Store Support Center and when visiting other company work locations. All Safety concerns must be brought to the attention of the management of a location and/or the Store Support Center Safety Department immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Floor & Decor is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all associates and applicants. F&D recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, testing, screening, hiring, selection for training, upgrading, transfer, demotion, layoff, discipline, termination, compensation, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment. This policy and the law prohibit employment discrimination against any associate or applicant on the basis of any legally protected status outlined above.