As the Floor and Decor Workday Senior HRIS Manager, you will oversee the day-to-day operations of the Workday technology platform. The position will be responsible for evaluating processes and building capabilities and functionality to improve efficiencies and internal processes. The Workday HRIS Manager will plan, prioritize, and provide configurations and improved functionality and reporting while responding to ad hoc requests from all levels, including Leadership. The HRIS Manager position is a new role that will mentor others on the HR Operations team.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or Business equivalent.
- 8+ years of HRIS technical experience. Must have extensive experience and working knowledge related to Workday, system design, complex configurations, business processes, dashboard development, strong reporting skills (including BIRT) and system upgrades.
- Additional extensive working knowledge of Workday: HCM, Recruitment, Compensation and Payroll.
- Strong understanding of broad Human Resource systems and data flow.
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines and team standards.
- Able to recommend and make decisions, while balancing business requirements, internal project timelines and technology roadmaps. Embrace innovation by seeking new or contrary ideas/approaches to what has been done in the past.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and customer service skills with both technical and functional users.
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office applications is a must, especially in Excel and Access,
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage the Workday (HCM) technology roadmap and support the day-to-day initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with IT HCM counterparts on understanding security roles, integrations and other shared systems within Floor and Decor.
- Provide scope, scale and design of detailed technology solutions for specific HR business needs.
- Serve as Human Resources process improvement advocate.
- Coordinate and execute the daily workflow for the HR Operations team, ensuring quality of work and timely completion of HRIS related assignments and initiatives.
- Deploy configuration changes. Engineer and successfully test, implement, and transition new Workday applications, configurations and solutions to production.
- Oversee testing of new system features and releases with IT counterparts
- Support Workday technology upgrades – support assessing impact of new Workday features, coordinating rollout with project teams and business leaders, as needed.
- Assist with providing daily (Workday) operational support.
- Proactively support projects, project risks/issues and implement effective mitigation plans
- Complete projects and achieve results in a fast-paced work environment.
- Communicate effectively and manage Workday project stakeholders across multiple levels of the organization.
- Advise and support Human Resources Team on technical issues relating to Workday HRIS database and applications.
- Communicate status and key business information effectively to both management and internal customers.
- Act as liaison and subject matter expert between HR, IT, Finance and other departments.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HR technology and HR regulations.
- Serve as mentor to assist in team members development.
- Facilitate and conduct end-user training
Working Conditions (travel & environment)
- Travel may be required including air and car travel
- The noise level in the work environment is typically quiet to moderate.
Sedentary Work – Ability to exert 10 – 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
Note: Floor & Decor considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or familial status, veteran status, or based on any other class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Floor & Decor also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and the employee and is subject to change by the employer at its sole discretion.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Floor & Decor is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all associates and applicants. F&D recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, testing, screening, hiring, selection for training, upgrading, transfer, demotion, layoff, discipline, termination, compensation, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment. This policy and the law prohibit employment discrimination against any associate or applicant on the basis of any legally protected status outlined above.