100 Store Support Center – Remote
Looking for an experienced Technical Integrations developer to support the Workday HCM solution. This role is responsible for integration support and development, as well as advanced custom reporting. The incumbent will establish partnerships with various departments to fully understand the business process, work flows and data and reporting requirements for all functional areas such as HCM, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Performance and Development, Recruiting, and Learning.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work history preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in Workday integrations to include Workday Studio, EIBs, Core Connectors
- 4+ years of experience creating Workday custom reports and calculated fields
- Demonstrated knowledge of Workday integration security
- Demonstrated experience with BIRT
- Completion of Workday certification preferred but not required
- Experience in the development and implementation of process and systems changes.
- Experience with tools such as JIRA and ServiceNow preferred
- Broad operational experience in HR, Project Management and HRIS a plus
- Excellent communication skills and experience working directly with business leadership teams, including the C-suite
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as cross-functionally with a team to execute tasks and projects and achieve desired results
- Must be detail oriented, organized and possess strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must pass pre-employment background check and drug screening
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage current Workday HCM integrations.
- Design, build, test and implement new Workday integrations as needed.
- Analyze new Workday releases against the existing Workday integrations, make changes as needed and regression test all integrations.
- Develop complex calculated fields in support of business requirements.
- Provide production support for Workday integrations and respond to issues and incidents in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with technical best practices, standards and policies
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects and priorities and able to shift direction quickly when priorities change
- Conduct root cause analysis to determine appropriate action plan for break/fix including impacted associates/users/data clean up
- Utilizes business knowledge to identify areas of systems improvement opportunity and submits proposals for analysis that lead to recommendations of systems improvements
Working Conditions (travel & environment)
- Travel may be required including air and car travel
- The noise level in the work environment is typically quiet to moderate.
Sedentary Work – Ability to exert 10 – 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or negligible amount of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
Benefits & Rewards
Bonus opportunities at every level
Career advancement opportunities
Relocation opportunities across the country
401k with discretionary company match
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Referral Bonus Program
Corporate Discount Programs
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and other Insurance Plans (subject to eligibility criteria)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Floor & Decor is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all associates and applicants. F&D recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, testing, screening, hiring, selection for training, upgrading, transfer, demotion, layoff, discipline, termination, compensation, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment. This policy and the law prohibit employment discrimination against any associate or applicant on the basis of any legally protected status outlined above.