Brno – Czech Republic
In this role you will be jointly responsible for managing and advising on Payroll processes for FNZ’s EMEA Region. Countries within scope are Czech Republic, Germany, Sweden, Finland and Switzerland. The EMEA Payroll Specialist will also be responsible for managing payroll related projects, providing timely and accurate payroll reporting and data to the business as required.
You will bring your payroll experience to a supportive, dedicated and very friendly team in an iconic, successful and ever expanding business with ambitious plans for growth. You will be involved in Workday related payroll processes to ensure that our people are paid accurately and on time. It’s a big task, but you will be part of a fantastic team who all work closely together to ensure that our processes are effective, up to date and internationally compliant. Our ambition is that we want our payroll team and service to be world class.
Specific Role Responsibilities
- End-to end preparation and processing of the monthly payroll’s within that Region
- Full lifecycle payroll responsibilities including BAU, all end of year tasks and audit requirements
- Answering any employee queries on tax, payroll, leave and superannuation
- Manage the communication with employees and other key stakeholders around the business to obtain relevant information and approvals required for payroll processing
- Business partnering with the HR team and Finance Business Partners for payroll review, approval and other queries
- Ensure that the HRIS (Workday) and other HR information systems are accurate and kept up to date with relevant payroll related actions (leave, pay changes, employee details etc)
- Be responsible for producing high quality accurate data and reports on core HR processes (for example absence levels, pay information, headcount, turnover and monthly vacancy reports).
- Manage any payroll related audits, reviews and/ or any special payroll related projects
- Manage any historic pay investigations and related projects
- Keep up to date with relevant legislation changes and ensure compliance across all payroll locations
- Manage any Holiday Pay Act changes in line with legislation
- Deliver HR metrics such that they complement the business plan (although not exhaustive, these should capture trends in attrition, absence, retention and engagement) and suggest solutions to improve accuracy of these
What about you?
- Business proficient in the English language
- You already have experience working in a payroll administration environment, specifically with an understanding of payment and deduction processing and the handling sensitive data
- Strong IT skills and preferably Workday experience will mean that you are already equipped to handle our systems
- Workday experience preferred, training can be provided
- You are organised, detail conscious, and comfortable at working and adhering to tight deadlines
- You understand the importance of global payroll to an organisation and you will use your skills and experience to maintain our reputation for international excellence
What is in it for you?
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies;
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority;
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals;
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in Europe or Asia Pacific;
- As well as a rewarding career, development opportunities, personal growth and a competitive salary you will also receive an attractive benefits package.
At FNZ, you’ll be encouraged to take on responsibility, play a part in the evolution of the company and drive your career development. As a rapidly growing business, we offer exceptional challenges and professional opportunities around the world.
So, if this sounds like the next step for you, then we’d love to hear from you!
At FNZ, we recognize that diversity, inclusion and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals.
Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. In particular, we want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants.
Please let us know if there is any support we can provide to ensure FNZ’s recruitment process is fully accessible to you. You can contact us at [email protected] to discuss specific requirements.