Edinburgh – United Kingdom
As an established and rapidly growing company in the financial technology sector this is an ideal time to join FNZ and progress your career.
Reporting into the Head of Recruitment EMEA, the role holder will lead the end-to-end recruitment cycle for assigned functional areas of the business. The role will form part of our Global Talent Acquisition team and will be pivotal in developing our employment brand, talent pipeline as well as taking responsibility for continuing to enhance our direct recruitment model into a business-aligned, value adding function.
Beyond recruitment delivery, the role-holder will add value by executing the group recruitment strategies across the business. This will be achieved through becoming a Valued Business Partner, enhancing our Direct Recruitment model, improving our Quality & Diversity of Hire, ensuring Global Standards are adhered to and seek out Continuous Improvement across the Global Talent Acquisition function.
Valued Business Partner
- Lead Resource Planning discussions with hiring managers of assigned functional areas to establish recruitment needs, business direction and commercial business impact.
- Provide support to the wider recruitment function on projects/initiatives aligned to the recruitment framework
- Offer ‘Valued Partner’ solutions to the business that differ from typical transactional recruitment methods.
- Provide guidance to the business on recruitment market conditions, competitor hiring and compensation information.
- Offer guidance and support to provide manager enablement throughout the recruitment process.
- Assist other FNZ locations with recruiting activities where required.
- Assist and support the wider HR function on business deliverables.
- Mentor and provide training to less experienced colleagues through delivery of global training workshops.
- Responsible for meeting recruitment delivery targets and managing senior stakeholders throughout assignments.
- Lead the end to end recruitment process (i.e. requisition creation, job posting, sourcing, screening, compliance, offers).
- Direct sourcing and headhunting of best in class talent adhering to FNZ standards. Source candidates through multiple channels; heavy focus on LinkedIn Recruiter and business referrals.
- Undertaking direct sourcing strategies to ensure consistent results and high quality hires.
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of qualified candidates to support continuous recruitment.
- Conduct external research and build communication strategies /campaigns to attract candidate prospects.
- Depending on requisition volumes & demand, there is an expectation to support other recruitment areas (outside of specific remit).
Quality & Diversity of Hire
- Support the promotion of FNZ Group’s employer value proposition and brand in the market. Represent FNZ Group at industry and networking events.
- Support diversity & inclusion initiatives and ensure this is embedded in the recruitment life-cycle for appointments.
- Work with the business to add value throughout the recruitment cycle to make better hiring decisions.
- Provide direction and support to regional Graduate Programmes to ensure our offering remains current and market leading.
- Lead and promote alternative sourcing methods to enhance quality & diversity of hire across the business.
- Ensure global recruitment standards in place are robust, effective and focused on ROI.
- Encourage and share best practice standards across the global talent acquisition function.
- Assist the automation and standardisation of the recruitment cycle with heavy focus on embedding Workday Recruitment.
- Continuously review and refine the FNZ Group recruitment proposition.
- Explore and recommend new recruitment tools & methods.
- Participate and lead on global recruitment and HR initiatives
Attitude & Behaviours
- Highly professional and able to quickly establish credibility and maintain positive relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication skills – verbal, written and in meetings.
- Proactive self-starter with the drive to deliver results.
- Portray positivity when faced with business adversity.
- Maintain a strong commercial awareness whilst navigating business change.
- Maintain strict working practices within a robust governance framework.
- Works with others in a collaborative and solutions focused manner to achieve measurable outcomes that improve business performance.
- Resilient individual with the ability to operate in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
Education & Experience
- Strong education (ideally Bachelor degree level) with demonstrable ability to quickly take on new information and apply themselves to new tasks.
- Recruitment experience either from a Recruitment Partner (in-house model) or Agency background.
- Market knowledge within Technology & Financial Services advantageous.
- Experience building upon and improving existing recruitment processes and supporting value initiatives (e.g. D&I, recruitment training, etc.)