London – United Kingdom
As the Workday Time & Absence SME, your role will focus on the design, configuration, and maintenance of time off, LOA, and time tracking within FNZ’s Workday tenant. You will ensure FNZ’s tenant is compliant with local regulations re: time and absence and equally aligned with company policy on these matters. You will partner with the Head of HRIS on the strategy of delivering a successful time and absence agenda with exceptional service to end users.
You will manage small to medium scale projects in your functional area of expertise. In this varied and exciting role, you must be able to spin multiple plates at the same time whilst being able to provide a consultative service to your client base. We are a high-growth and successful business and you will be expected to provide solutions and ideas to the many challenges presented by the business as it evolves.
Reporting to the Head of HRIS, who reports to the Group Head of Reward (part of the EPLT), you will be liaising with senior stakeholders from across the firm. You must be adept at developing strong, collaborative working relationship both within and outside of the People function. The team members are located around the world, with the majority in the UK and Czech Republic. You should be able to work effectively across time zones and remotely (as we do operate a hybrid working model).
- Define business requirements in conjunction with stakeholders, local legislation, best practice and with UX in mind.
- Design Workday configuration accordingly with those requirements.
- Set up new configuration, and make configuration changes within the tenant, across time off, LOA, and time tracking functional areas, and including security and general cross-application changes (e.g., business processes, notifications, tenant setup) related to these.
- Perform unit/system testing and lead end users through UAT, gathering sign-off of configuration.
- Develop training materials and lead training sessions for end users on configuration changes and newly released functionality (as part of semi-annual releases).
- Provide production support to end-users and work on troubleshooting/resolving critical issues.
- Create operational reports in Workday and dashboards as necessary related to time and absence data.
- Liaise with AMS provider on change requests and incidents not managed internally.
- Demonstrable hands-on configuration experience in time tracking and ideally also in time off and absence functional areas. This experience should span multiple countries and include at least one country with full time tracking requirements (i.e., clocking in/out, meal vouchers, etc.).
- Sound understanding of security and general tenant setup/cross-application items in the aforementioned areas.
- Prior business analysis/design experience as relates to time and absence.
- Familiarity with internal controls and audit requirements.
- Ability to flex, pivot, adapt, and constantly change alongside FNZ.
- Comfort working through ambiguity and shifting requirements to arrive at concrete specifications with optimal end result.
- Resilient, collaborative, and solutions-oriented.
- Experience with German time tracking highly desirable.
- Prior exposure to high growth through M&A activity viewed favourably.
FNZ is committed to opening up wealth so that everyone, everywhere can invest in their future on their terms. We know the foundation to do that already exists in the wealth management industry, but complexity holds firms back.
We created wealth’s growth platform to help. We provide a global, end-to-end wealth management platform that integrates modern technology with business and investment operations. All in a regulated financial institution.
We partner with over 650 financial institutions and 12,000 wealth managers, with US$1.5 trillion in assets under administration (AUA).
Together with our customers, we help over 20 million people from all wealth segments to invest in their future.