Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest is looking for a
Talent Acquisition Manager.
Responsible for Talent Acquisition Success across property and managing Talent Acquisition strategy, coaching Hiring Managers; partners with Area Talent Acquisition Manager on best practice and strategies to attract diverse talent and leverages internal/external systems and tools to drive hiring results.
Responsible for full cycle Talent Acquisition and all levels hiring needs of the Budapest property. This person contributes to our mission by delivering High Performing Team Members to drive business results.
Ideal Candidates` background:
- Min. Bachelor level degree is a must
- Strong understanding of end-to end recruitment processes, min.3-4+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition and regular hiring process
- Ability to analyze talent gaps, predict future needs and devise effective recruitment strategies accordingly
- Proficiency in designing and delivering comprehensive recruitment reports and dashboards
- Experience in leveraging recruitment metrics and data to drive process improvements and enhance recruitment strategies
- Continuous improvement mindset and track record of implementing best practices in TA
- Excellent computer skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English and in Hungarian languages is a must
- Workday System`s knowledge is essential for efficient daily work
- Develop creative approaches to support the Talent Acquisition Roadmap in identifying and attracting qualified, diverse, active and passive candidates for open positions and future opportunities.
- Identify and leverage the right internal/external systems and tools for referral generation, internet sourcing, multi-media advertising, social media, job fairs, university fairs, networking, community involvement/partnerships and third-party assistance.
- Builds appropriate and meaningful relationships with University and Colleges.
- Oversee full lifecycle recruiting of top tier candidates including sourcing, screening, interviewing, providing feedback/recommendations, and assisting the candidate through offer negotiations and acceptance, up to Planning Committee.
- Leverage Workday to maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on candidate pipelines and recruiting activities.
- Ensure outstanding candidate experiences throughout the interview, offer, and onboarding process.
- Partner and build strong relationships with business and HR leadership, hiring managers and talent acquisition team to determine business staffing needs and then develop and implement cost effective recruitment plans that minimize time-to-fill, optimize fit and retention and place top-quality, diverse candidates in open positions.
- Provide counsel to hiring managers on matters pertinent to internal mobility and external hiring to ensure adherence to established company policies and procedures, and compliance with local employment laws. Recommend, and manage local third-party vendors, headhunters, and job Boards.
- Ensures the manning guide is accurate and reflects the budget for the year.
- Measure and report on talent pool KPIs, including throughput, candidate experience and successful hires.
Reporting and Talent Planning
- Assess future hiring needs through proactive People Planning activities and understands key metrics to meet hiring goals. Build recruiting strategy to support.
- Manage TA Reporting activities and provides meaningful dashboard reporting and insights, communicates the Talent Acquisition story to business leaders.
Employee Value Proposition
- Leverage Employer Branding and proactively looks for innovative and new industry best practices around recruiting, interviewing, and sourcing to ensure we are hiring top talent and all candidates walk away from their experience with a positive image of the Four Seasons Brand.
- Use internal communication streams to promote Careers and employee movements.
- To act as a counsellor to individual employees, or managers, in respect of their own Training and Development requirements and to facilitate that development, where possible.
- To conduct Hotel tours for student groups, in a manner and style consistent with the atmosphere and ambience of the Hotel.
- To assist with general People and Culture activities, including correspondence, recruitment and selection of placement and work experience students, exit interviews, social events co-ordination etc.
- To undertake function related project work, as and when directed by the Director of People and Culture or General Manager.
What we offer:
- competitive compensation package
- complimentary daily employee meal
- private health insurance after the probation period
- exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons. We are in the hospitality business, so we’ve created opportunities for employees to travel globally.
- comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft
- 50% discount in our Kollázs restaurant and Múzsa bar
- international career opportunities
- inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round. We all work hard, and we want our team to know we appreciate them.
About Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace
Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace is an art nouveau masterpiece, which was built in 1906. It originally housed residential apartments for most of the 20th century before its transformation into a Four Seasons Hotel in 2004.
The hotel has 179 rooms and you can also opt for fine dining at Kollázs Brasserie & Múzsa Bar and relax at the rooftop spa.
Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace has received the @ForbesTravelGuide Five Star rating, the highest honour, for the seventh year in a row.