New York, New York, USA
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
FOX has always given unfettered access to the moments that have collectively captivated us. The breaking story. The unmissable final. The outrageous touchdown. The shocking cliffhanger. We changed the game on sports and news production. Now we’re looking to change the game again. We are pioneering the future of news, sports, and entertainment.
Think of FOX as a start up with the backing of a fortune 500 corporation. You will be part of a new team with full permission to reinvent, disrupt, and build in a highly collaborative and exciting environment.
HR Manager, Digital
FOX is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a top-talented and diverse workforce. We are looking for an HR Manager to join the Technology and Digital team with a focus on supporting our digital client, delivering on key projects and initiatives, assist in international support and growth, perform HR generalist duties such as performance management, employee relations and enhancing the overall employee experience. This role will champion our mission, vision and core values and provide solutions to employee related matters by supporting the business and driving greater efficiency.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, implement, and oversee HR programs that attract, develop, and retain key talent.
- Provide strategic business partnership and coaching to all levels of the Digital organization.
- Proactively assess team and employee development needs, make recommendations, and implement sound solutions.
- Monitor the external market and maintain knowledge of Talent focused digital solutions to inform strategy, influence stakeholders and or inform projects.
- Provide rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs.
- Develop and manage employee data dashboard for real-time assessment.
- Lead Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion efforts
- Expertise in designing and implementing simple and effective employee engagement methods that drive growth, accountability, and performance.
MORE ABOUT YOU
- You can successfully strike the right balance of being an advisor to the business but also an advocate for employees
- You will be a wiz with project management, change management and driving programs independently
- Knowledge of the Technology and Digital landscape, understanding trends and bringing great ideas to the table
- Understand people dynamics, organizational strategy and talent processes
- You’re able to negotiate sensitive situations with confidence and finesse
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 6 or more years of experience in HR
- Experience with Workday or other HRIS system
- Experience working with a global tech organization highly preferred
- Solid understanding of the talent lifecycle and customer experience perspective
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to deliver quality service and meet established deadlines
- Experience providing all functions of Human Resources to a fast-paced and changing organization
- Interpersonal and communication experience and experience building relationships at all levels of the organization
- A thorough understanding of HR practices, including employment law and regulations
- Detail oriented and a strong sense of urgency
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company’s success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.