Los Angeles, California, USA
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FOX Entertainment has the power to break through. We seek to pierce pop culture with content that takes big swings, delivers mass appeal and elicits visceral reactions form our audiences. FOX has been the #1 A18-49 rated network for 2 years in a row and we got there through innovation and perseverance, as well as excellent content including shows such as THE MASKED SINGER, 9-1-1, CALL ME KAT and THE GREAT NORTH. FOX Entertainment programming includes a mix of Drama, Comedy, Alternative, Animation and Specials. Also within the Fox family are brands such as TUBI, FOX Alternative Entertainment, FOX SPORTS, FOX NEWS, FOX BET, Bento Box, Blockchain Creative Labs, and Credible.
MarVista, a Fox Entertainment Company, is looking for a Senior Analyst, Production Finance to support the Production Finance Team by providing day‐to‐day support for productions. This position interacts with all levels of employees and various departments throughout the company.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct budget comparison analysis for Tax Incentive territories and review tax incentive estimates
- Partner with Canadian entity to meet tax incentives and requirements; maintain accurate records
- Manage outstanding deposits, track tax incentives, and provide needed documentation
- Collaborate with Production Execs on tax incentive status and timing
- Maintain accurate show-related data in Production Finance database
- Create green light packages for new productions; ensure financial completeness
- Handle vendor setup, payment issues, and maintain relationships
- Review cost reports and communicate findings to finance and production
- Assist in financial analyses, process improvements, and studio deliverables
- Demonstrate professionalism, discretion, and adaptability
- Prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and seek feedback for improvement
- Exhibit strong analytical, quantitative, and financial skills
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in production accounting for feature films or television or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Skills: Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
- 2+ years of experience with show accounting for television series
- Experience with the following specialized entertainment software: Concur, Intacct, Workday financials, PSL3, Vista, MediaWin/Web, MovieMagic
- Manage confidential information with discretion and diligence
- Demonstrate effective communication and openness to new ideas
- Identify and resolve problems with analytical skill
- Adapt to changing environments and manage competing demands
- Prioritize, plan efficiently, and maintain accuracy
- Display professionalism and judgment in interactions
- Meet deadlines, follow instructions, and seek feedback
- Possesses strong analytical, quantitative, and financial skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company’s success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $31.25-38.47 per hour for California. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.