New York, New York, USA
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News Media, FOX Sports, FOX Entertainment, FOX Television Stations and Tubi Media Group. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
FOX Corporation is looking for a talented Senior Tax Accountant at the Corporate Head Office in New York City. The primary responsibility for this role is the preparation and consolidation of the worldwide income tax provision. The Senior Tax Accountant will report directly to the Senior Tax Director.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparation/Consolidation of the Quarterly and Annual worldwide income tax provisions
- Preparation/Consolidation of Forecasted/Budget worldwide income tax provisions
- Maintenance of FOX’s worldwide deferred tax balances
- Assist/Preparation of all income tax disclosures in all company filings
- Preparation of presentations to senior management
- Preparation and forecasting of global cash taxes
- Work closely with corporate finance department, various business division finance and tax personnel, external service providers to ensure accuracy of the worldwide income tax provision
- Work with the Senior Tax Director to address all questions/requests from the company’s external auditors
- Work closely with the Internal Audit group to ensure all tax controls are appropriately documented
- Assistance with various ad hoc requests
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is required
- Master’s degree in taxation preferred
- CPA (or in the examination/licensing process) preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years of tax experience required; media industry or Big 4 experience a plus
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP and pivot tables), Microsoft Word and Microsoft Powerpoint
- Proficiency in Corptax/Workday software’s a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Must be discreet, detail-oriented, analytical, and able to multi-task with an attention for accuracy
- Must be dependable with ability to problem solve and function independently
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company’s success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $73,000.00-98,000.00 annually for New York City and Westchester County, NY. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.