Fragomen is seeking a techno-functional Workday HRIS Support Specialist. The primary focus of this position is to support the maintenance of Workday HCM in addition to the integrations to other systems supported by Workday.
This position acts as an internal consultant to the HR team and serves as the technical point of contact providing support to and assisting with worldwide projects as they relate to Workday system upgrades, projects, integrations, and day to day issue management.
What does a Workday Support Specialist do at Fragomen?
- Support, troubleshoot and resolve end user issues and data interface issues with internal/external applications and other vendors.
- Perform functional centralized transactions, such user account maintenance, business process management, administer security, custom reporting, core setup configuration, general maintenance, organization management, and EIB data imports.
- Configure, monitor and support HCM business process for Workday modules of recruiting, on-boarding, talent, performance, advance compensation, absence, time tracking and core HCM functionality in partnership with HR teams.
- Manage and complete Workday In-box tasks, HR daily operational support tasks resolving data audit issues and maintaining data integrity.
- Review business procedures and workflows to ensure system features are being fully utilized and identify Workday features that may improve efficiency and data accuracy.
- Providing HR user coaching / training, manage and update system related guides.
- Manage system upgrades and new feature releases, fixes, testing and other projects as assigned.
- Partner with HR and Finance teams; collaborate on business requirements to maximize Workday investment through efficient business operations and an optimal end user experience.
Let’s talk if you have the following experience:
- 2 + years’ experience of relevant HR and HRIS experience
- 2 + years’ experience in Workday HCM core configuration, EIBs and reporting required
- Solid understanding and experience with at least 3 or more functional areas: Core HCM, On-boarding, Talent / Performance, Advanced Compensation, Absence, Time Entry, Projects, Security and or Recruiting highly desirable
- Advance knowledge of HR data management and complex reporting writing skills preferred (Workday advance, matrix, and composite reports)
- Must be pro-active, self-motivated, able to work autonomously with excellent analytical (Excel) and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Solid knowledge of and experience with creating advance custom reports, monitoring, scheduling, troubleshooting integrations and data imports leveraging EIBs
- Ability to manage multiple projects alongside production support activities
For nearly 70 years, Fragomen has been exclusively dedicated to providing immigration guidance & support & has a global footprint of over 50 offices worldwide supporting immigration into more than 170 countries. Fragomen’s professionals are recognized as the world’s preeminent immigration practitioners & thought leaders in their respective jurisdictions.
Continuing to augment our client-facing technology offerings, our newly created subsidiary, Fragomen Technologies Inc., is focused on the nexus of law and technology. The recent acquisition of SimpleCitizen will be the cornerstone of our Fragomen Technologies suite of offerings, which currently also includes Nomadic and our I9 Service Center and Fragomen Connect.
Fragomen is committed to promoting diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity for all employees and applicants, regardless of race, ethnicity, heritage, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or intersex status.