Job Posting End Date
May 30, 2022
Are you an experienced Workday Lead with outstanding communication skills? Can you take us to the next level in our Workday journey and help us maximise Workday’s potential?
We are looking for a Senior Workday HRIS Lead to drive improvements in our Workday technology, with particular focus on HCM, Recruitment, Absence, Compensation and Performance.
You will have extensive knowledge and experience with Workday and have the ability to assess our current solutions and identify opportunities for efficiencies and improvements. You will be responsible for the introduction of new functionality and enhancements for the business, always seeking solutions to improve the user experience and ensuring processes are as streamlined as they can be.
You will be a communication superstar with the ability to partner effectively with all stakeholders across the business which will include HR, Payroll, IT and external consultants. You are experienced and skilled in translating business requirements into system requirements.
You will be the Technical Lead for our dedicated Workday Team and will support and guide the team in issue diagnosis and resolution.
- Review current configuration, assess configuration choices and proactively identify optimisation and automation opportunities
- Introduce new functionality and enhancement to our Workday processes to fully maximise Workday’s potential with a focus on efficiency for the business
- Assess information flow from Workday to all downstream systems. Work collaboratively with our IT and Integration teams to ensure and deploy cohesive system solutions
- Prepare process flows, procedures, plans as needed
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders throughout the business
- Diagnose and resolve system incidents
- Key role in new project delivery and enhancements
- Be a Workday champion for the business and role model the brand
- Lead, support and guide the Workday Team with all technical aspects of Workday
- Gather business requirements, design and prototype, test and implement business solutions
- Configure the system to meet business expectations
- Proactively keep yourself abreast of Workday updates, seek out opportunities to further your skillset
- Demonstrated experience with Workday
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Experienced in translating business requirements into system requirements
- Business orientated approach
- Confident facilitation and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, emphasis on Excel (V-lookups, Formulas)
- Strong sense of responsibility and integrity
What we will offer
- A dynamic, fast paced, constantly evolving environment
- Working with an experienced team that is passionate about Workday and dedicated to delivering results for the business
- An opportunity to make a real difference within Fulton Hogan and to enhance our brand
- Opportunities to further your skillset and knowledge
- Opportunity to work with multiple stakeholders, teams and departments across Fulton Hogan
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you.
All successful candidates must under-go and pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen.
We celebrate and embrace diversity across our business and are committed to equal employment opportunities.
We believe in the value that diversity brings to our team and people who share our REAL values are encouraged to apply