Are you a movement maker? Are you seeking new and exciting career opportunities?
Here is what you need to know about the job:
Do you want to be part of a fast paced, energized HR team? Do you enjoy interacting with employees as much as processing payroll and payroll processes? Are you a self-starter and a team player? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then Li & Fung is the company for you? Li & Fung is a global multinational company with business teams in the Americas, Europe and Asia and covers a vast product range including ladies, men’s and children’s apparel. The common thread across all our product teams is a commitment to our people, customer service and technical knowledge.
We are seeking an experienced Payroll Analyst that will be responsible for payroll processing and governance for all employees based in the US. This is an opportunity to be part of a great HR team and work with the US employees and HRBP’s, manage relationships and provide strong customer service to our internal customers.
- Responsible for the processing of weekly and semi-monthly payrolls using ADP Workforce Now, and ADP Time & Attendance software.
- Calculate and enter hours and earnings including overtime, docked pay, bonuses, commissions, shift differentials, severances, and short-term disability as needed.
- Monitor, review, and process 401(k) changes weekly.
- Monitor employee jurisdiction movement.
- Receive, enter and monitor garnishments, levies, and wage withholding orders.
- Serve as employee self-serve site administrator
- Analyze payroll errors and work with HRBPs, Benefits, and Managers as needed to resolve issues.
- Partner with Finance teams to generate GL output files and reports.
- Assist Finance teams in troubleshooting and analyzing GL issues
- Partner with Finance teams for payroll reconciliations and quarterly adjustments
- Maintain Standard Operating procedure for payroll processing
- Respond timely to employees regarding inquiries or payroll related issues
- Be the point of contact between HR Business Partners and our payroll provider, ADP, to ensure all payroll changes are processed accordingly
- Collect, review, and initiate void or stop payments, and payment reissuance requests, as required.
- Maintain employee confidence and protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Perform other such duties as required or assigned.
- Generate DOL/JOLTS/BLS Quarterly/Monthly Reporting, reports and information for audits (401K, state audits, etc.) and provide payroll reports to Finance.
- Maintaining system to add new local tax codes, new earnings, deduction and memo codes
- Quarterly filing of WA workers comp, NV modified business tax returns
- Registration for new SIT, SUI and local accounts
- Calculating and entering retro payments, adjusted pay for salaried employees on leave, termed mid cycle, mid-cycle pay increases etc.
- Complete Employment Verifications/Income Verifications from vendors and issuance of Letters of Employment requested by employees
- Updating employee information in ADP – direct deposits, addresses, deductions, rate changes
- 3-5 years functional payroll processing experience
- Experienced with using ADP Workforce Now or other ADP products
- Multi state payroll processing experience preferred
- Microsoft Office experience preferred. Strong Excel experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Analytical, team building and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented with expertise in written, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated payroll and time reporting expertise
- FPC, CPP or ability to obtain certification preferred
- Familiarity with benefits deductions, calculations, and cafeteria 125 taxability
- Experience with garnishment & levy calculations & processing
- Accounting and Finance experience a plus
- Experience with Workday a plus
If this sounds like you, Apply Now!