Hong Kong – Group Office
Singapore – Valdimir Office
About FWD Group
FWD Group is a pan-Asian life insurance business with more than 11 million customers across 10 markets, including some of the fastest-growing insurance markets in the world. FWD reached its 10-year anniversary in 2023. The company is focused on making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD is committed to changing the way people feel about insurance. Visit www.fwd.com
- Provide the business with valuable insights, analytics, and high-quality data from our Workday HRIS and other People systems. Utilize inbuilt reports, dashboards and PowerBI to deliver actionable information.
- Business Requirements Gathering with stakeholders to gather and refine their analytics needs, aligned to business value.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards in Workday and PowerBI.
- Curate and optimize reporting catalog.
- Data Quality Management by proactively monitoring and supporting data issues, taking the lead on data cleansing and partnering to resolve sources of error.
- Collaboration and Advice partnering with country HRIS/Reporting teams, including training on analytical tools and capability.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- 3-8 years of work experience using PowerBI and Workday reports with a strong understanding of HR and people data.
- Hold a relevant tertiary degree.
- Project and change management.
- Ability to influence and partner with multiple business units and countries.
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Ability to problem solve and explain variances in data and reporting.
- Technical aptitude and understanding of Workday reporting, composite, matrix, and dashboards.
- Ability to model and prototype visualizations.
- PowerBI dashboard creation.
- MS Excel and Access.
- Ability to continuously learn and innovate.