625 Westport Pkwy Grapevine, TX 76051
At GameStop, we are committed to providing exceptional service and delivering the latest and greatest in gaming products to our customers. As a leading global retailer of video games, electronics, and gaming merchandise, we take pride in offering a wide range of products that cater to the needs and desires of gamers worldwide. Our mission is to create unforgettable experiences for our customers by constantly pushing the boundaries of what's possible. Whether you're a hardcore gamer or just starting out, we've got something for everyone. Join us in our mission to shape the future of gaming and bring the best gaming products to the world!
The Manager of Benefits is responsible for design, management, communications, implementation and administration of employee benefits at all US company locations. Supports/leads the strategic planning and initiatives related to employee benefits. Provide professional knowledge and expertise in the administration and support for employee benefits. This position pursues all measures that save healthcare dollars for the Plan as well as for its members.
Overall responsibility for Day-to-Day Benefits Operations including Health & Welfare, 401k, Leave of Absence, Education, Relocation, PTO policy.
This position will sit onsite in our Grapevine Office, 5 days a week.
- Continually evaluate and make recommendations for improvements to our programs, vendors, COE partners, RX procurement, health plans, and Benefits broker/advisors
- Provide a high level of customer service to all levels of internal and external customers
- Detailed oversight and approval of billing for vendors and claims
- Evaluate and as appropriate, develop and document Benefit policies, practices and procedures; ensure that these policies and practices are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations and are consistent with plan documents and insurance contracts
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with outside vendors including Broker/Consultants, Carriers, Vendors to ensure a high level of compliance and service is provided
- Prepare, update and/or review insurance certificates, summary plan descriptions and summary annual reports
- Conducts audits on 401k as well as health plans such as San Francisco
- Review contracting from a business perspective along with legal.
- Ability to effectively coach, develop, retain, train, hire, and correct others in order to produce a successful team
- Proficient project planning skills, including the ability to organize, prioritize and control job responsibilities in order to meet deadlines in an environment with overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities
- Responds to accounting/finance questions regarding benefits budgets
- Responds to appeals
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or closely related field
- 7 years experience in increasingly complex benefits role with a national footprint
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate and build strong relationships at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated presentation skills to audiences of varying size
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Skilled in MS Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Teams
- SHRM or CEBS designations
- Prior Workday experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Retail experience