625 Westport Pkwy Grapevine, TX 76051
Department: Human Resources
Status: Exempt | Full-Time
Title: Senior HR Generalist
Reports To: Director, HR
What will I do?
- Proactively assess business and organizational performance to recommend and drive action through a consultative, “influence without authority” approach.
- Help scale HR Shared Services environment.
- Execute business transactions including HRIS (Workday) transaction to meet business needs.
- Identify and meet the changing needs of the business and ensure high quality service delivery working within defined SLAs.
- Conduct various types of interviews/focus groups (exit, stay, new hires, etc.); synthesize information and provide feedback.
- Hands on support in the creation, documentation and process improvement with a focus on automation and data.
- Analyze shared services metrics/KPIs, reporting/adherence to recommend and implement continuous process improvement.
- Provide insights and lead action-planning efforts to proactively increase associate engagement and create a positive, respectful environment that encourages behaviors that lead to positive results.
- Develop and execute a lifecycle approach to talent management focused on forecasting, staffing, on-boarding, development, performance management, succession planning, talent movement and retention.
- Advise, mentor, coach and guide all levels of management to develop positive employee engagement and leadership skills.
- Collaborate with colleagues to build an onboarding & orientation experience for new hires that will engage new hires from the start.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues by conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Leadership – Build a robust succession plan and foster a great working environment.
- Building Strategic Working Relationships – Develop and leverage collaborative relationships with colleagues throughout the organization to build credibility and strong partnerships.
- Business Acumen – Understand complex business issues and what drives good decision making.
- Navigating Complexity — Proactively and quickly makes sense of complex issues; responds effectively to complex and ambiguous situations; communicates complex information simply.
- Innovation and Problem Solving — Generating innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities
What do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree required in a related field, human resources, operational leadership, organizational development, or other discipline.
- 3+ years of HR Generalist experience required.
- Workday experience required. Zendesk highly preferred.
- Must be able to exercise strong judgment and independently take appropriate actions within defined HR policies and procedures.
- Thrives in a growth environment, self-motivated, pro-active, and takes ownership of responsibilities.
- Strong conflict management and resolution skills.
- Demonstrated success and willingness to manage multiple priorities and a high-volume workload that ranges from strategic to tactical in ambiguous and high growth environments.
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to drive programs independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent self-management, interpersonal skills, and ability to maintain confidentiality