Fort Myers, FL
About the Job: The Director of Ask HR (HR Service Center) will support the mission critical priorities of our HR function and employees through employee-first customer service, operational efficiency and excellence, and driving strategic programs and projects.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, business or a related field.
- 8-15 years total experience.
- 5+ years prior experience in a service center environment.
- 3+ years prior experience leading teams (direct or project-based).
- Expertise in Workday HCM and ServiceNow preferred
- Experience with HR administration and general exposure / knowledge of various HR functions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven collaboration and stakeholder management capabilities.
- Sound judgment; ability to solve problems and make recommendations to remediate issues.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment. Strong analytical abilities and demonstrated ability to run reports, and interpret/analyze data outputs.
What You’ll Do:
- Understands the linkage between HR strategy and AskHR’s goals and drives execution on the strategic objectives of the function through centralized processes and practices
- Provides day-to-day management, guidance and direction to global AskHR team. Must be able to motivate, lead and coach others (both direct and indirect).
- Drives operational excellence and efficiency by iterating processes based on qualitative and quantitative feedback and insights; leverages and improves existing projects and programs (AskHR Champions, knowledge base expansion, “fast answers”, etc)
- Effectively uses technology (ServiceNow and Workday) to drive meaningful change through real time analytics & data monitoring
- Ensures “customer first” mentality is applied to handling of inquiries and adherence to processes; monitors customer (employee) satisfaction through regular surveying and monitoring
- Builds and maintains strong cross-functional stakeholder relationships for effective daily partnership with HR COE’s, Business Process Owners across HR, HRIS, IT, Finance. Continues existing AskHR champions program to drive consistency across COEs and user groups within AskHR
- Manages issue escalation. Provides guidance and handles escalated issues directly, as appropriate.
- Ensures complex employee, manager or business scenarios are analyzed and effectively communicated to key stakeholders
Additional Requirements – Reporting & Operational Excellence Expectations:
- Partners with IT to enhance and redesign the Service Now platform and completes required report analysis and distribution. Pro-actively suggest ServiceNow enhancements and ‘big rock’ fixes that could enhance the user and customer experience.
- Delivers multi-year case and knowledge management technology roadmap tied to overall organizational tech strategy
- Delivers quarterly HR executive review meetings using executive-ready dashboards tailored to the HR COE
- Actively monitors and uses metrics and trends to determine where process improvement opportunities exist.
- Makes improvement suggestions based on workload management, analyzing trends, or to comply with regulatory and/or policy changes.
- Identifies ways to improve/reduce inquiry volume by co-creating self-serve knowledge management materials with team, proposing user communications or improvements to user guides and training materials.
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 116,000 USD – 164,220 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:82703
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.