Fort Myers, FL
The New Hire Experience Product Manager will be responsible for owning the programming, processes, and digital experience of all new hires from offer through onboarding.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the existing enterprise-wide global New Hire Experience product which aims to provide a consistent, scalable, and exceptional experience for all of our new hires at Gartner to drive globally consistent new hire program execution
- Provide day-to-day product/program management, including coordinating competing priorities, milestones, and interdependencies between teams.
- Maintain and build all requisite project management collateral (project plans, shared drives, meeting cadences, etc)
- Build and maintain strong cross-functional stakeholder relationships for effective daily partnership with HR COE’s, Business Process Owners across HR, HRIS, IT, Finance.
- Agile management of priorities – balancing existing identified projects and potential new projects and opportunities
- Example of existing projects – global new hire orientation schedule and logistics, global offer letter improvements, Workday business process improvements, etc
- Monitor new hire experience performance and identify opportunities for improvement/advancement through metrics (surveys, tickets, touchpoints, etc)
- Manage the process, project management, and actionable outcomes of the new hire survey, working in close conjunction with our Associate Engagement Subject Matter Experts
- Manages issue escalation. Provides guidance and handles escalated issues directly, as appropriate.
- Research and recommend best practices that drive efficiencies across people, process, and technology
- Develop comprehensive product roadmap that balances immediate priorities with aspirational future state
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, business or a related field.
- 4+ years total experience.
- Large-scale program management experience at a large organization (>10,000 employees)
- Expertise in Workday HCM preferred
- Experience with HR administration and general exposure / knowledge of various HR functions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven collaboration and stakeholder management capabilities.
- Sound judgment. Ability to solve problems and make recommendations to remediate issues.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Strong analytical abilities and demonstrated ability to run reports and interpret/analyze data outputs.
- Global experience preferred
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 76,000 USD – 106,260 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:84835
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.