About the Role:
The Sr HRIS Operations Analyst provides specialized support in functional areas of expertise, including Workday, to process and troubleshoot end user inquiries. This role sits within the HRIS organization and requires a candidate with strong employee orientation, understanding of Human Resources business processes and expert technical knowledge of HR Technology platforms. A successful candidate must provide line of sight into HRIS Operations teamwork, manage recurring and ad hoc operational inquiries, and deliver on various technical and functional projects.
What you’ll do:
- Individually answer escalated associate questions and concerns usually related to exceptions to the process or policy.
- Work with senior level individuals to obtain approvals for requests
- Drive completion of complex, specialized processes/transactions such as:
- Reporting – Create simple custom reports, schedule reports, update report expiring.
- Data Management – Mass Data Loads, Data Quality Auditing.
- Organizations – Create, edit, deactivate organizations and role assignments, reorganizations, position swaps.
- Leave of Absence – Process Severance payments, and update calendars
- Benefits – Provide Coverage history, Enrollment Instructions, Annual Renewal.
- Compensation – Load Statutory increases/adjustments, quarterly bonuses, other ad hoc group payments.
- Talent Acquisition – Complete Candidate purge, Rescind Hires, and source corrections
- Identify, support, and (when appropriate) escalate the bug/issue resolution processes.
- Conduct trend and Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Support compliance requests, including liaising with key contacts to understand changes in regulatory environment.
- Execute quality assurance efforts to ensure the accuracy of processes, data, and information within HR systems
- Design, build, test, and deploy new functionality:
- Business Process changes – Condition rules, custom notifications, help text, etc.
- Custom Report Development and report scheduling
- Monitor delegation and completion of Workday processes
- Coordinate with HRIS, HRBP and COE to develop Tier 0 and Tier 1 content
- Escalate unresolved HR customer inquiries to the Product Team as needed
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in HR systems operations, preferably Workday HCM, including experience with business processes, data structure, domain and BP security, EIBs, reporting & calculated fields, and data auditing.
- Knowledge of HR business processes.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong service orientation with a high sense of ownership and accountability.
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a distributed team, taking direction from multiple team members.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong work ethic and motivated to achieve goals and exceed expectations.
- Exceptional time management skills and an ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- A ‘systems’ thinker with a process orientation and significant attention to detail.
- Superior interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- High level of executive presence.
- Ability to work successfully with a global team.
- Hands on experience on JIRA, ServiceNow (Preferred).
- Change management experience preferred.
Who you are:
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work at a fast pace with shifting priorities.
- Strong research and troubleshooting skills.
- Self-starter with superior drive and initiative.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Continually looks to share and improve working practice in the team.
- Positive, client-focused mindset.
- Excellent level of detail.
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Learning and exposure to the Workday catalog on a global scale.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we’re proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we’re recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We’ve been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to [email protected].
Job Requisition ID:74004
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.