Roswell, Georgia, United States of America
Warren, Michigan, United States of America
“This is a Hybrid position within our IT Organization. The role will allow employees to work offsite but will also require onsite work based on business needs. The selected candidate will be expected to commute to the innovation center to which they are assigned as their primary GM facility. Relocation may be provided.”
“For all external applicants, we are targeting a start date on or after January 10th 2022 for this position.”
As a Workday HCM Integration Developer, you will join a talented team that will solve complex Workday integrations problems. We are looking for a passionate, self-starter who is eager to learn and able to translate business requirements into solutions.
- Design, Build, Test, and Deploy Workday Integration solutions using EIB, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect and Workday Studio to support 125 downstream applications.
- Help resolve integration issues requiring in-depth expertise in the Workday solution.
- Document and build artifacts required for each phase of the development life cycle.
- Develop test cases and peer review code of other developers.
- Ensure compliance with best practices, standards and policies.
- Design, implement and support new Workday HCM functionality, particularly around both internal and external integrations, performing system analysis and collaborating with technology team members and other stakeholders to offer efficient solutions.
- Build test scripts, document test scenarios and perform testing activities.
- Resolve issues and defects reported. Execute standard software builds developed by software engineers.
- The candidate should also be able to work collaboratively with multi-functional,
Additional Job Description
- 10+ years of IT experience with BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related fields.
- 5 to 7 years of HR Technology experience (SAP, PeopleSoft, Workday).
- 2 to 3 years of hands-on experience in building and debugging Workday Integrations including EIB, Connectors (PECI, WECI, CCW etc.) and Workday Studio, and creating Workday custom reports, calculated fields and XSLTs.
- 2 years of experience integrating systems with third-party service vendors; Good understanding of Workday security.
- Proven integration experience in Human Resources related domains (Onboarding/offboarding, Payroll, Benefits, Timekeeping, etc.).
- Experience in creating detailed system interface specifications, field mapping, and system process designs.
- Solid understanding of Cloud Computing, Web Services (SOAP & RESTFul) and integration patterns.
- Experienced in waterfall and agile development methodologies.
- Good understanding of Workday Business Process configurations.
- Ability to handle multiple work streams with conflicting deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to frequent change.
- Ability to tackle and solve complex technical problems.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Current Workday Certification highly desired
- Hands-on Experience with Java programming language.
- Bachelor’s degree
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
The goal of the General Motors total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan incudes, the following benefits, in addition to many others:
• Paid time off including vacation days, holidays, and parental leave for mothers, fathers and adoptive parents;
• Healthcare (including a triple tax advantaged health savings account and wellness incentive), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family;
• Company and matching contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement;
• Global recognition program for peers and leaders to recognize and be recognized for results and behaviors that reflect our company values;
• Tuition assistance and student loan refinancing;
• Discount on GM vehicles for you, your family and friends.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities. GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us at [email protected] . In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.