Genmab is focused on the creation and development of innovative and differentiated antibody products, with the aim of improving the lives of cancer patients.
Genmab is on an exciting journey! In just a brief time we have evolved from an R&D (Research & Development) company, who licensed its products for partners to market, to end to end Biotechnology company with full commercialization capabilities and will shortly be bringing our products directly to our customers. Having partnerships with AbbVie, Seagen, and BioNTech, a full clinical program with multiple products in Phase 3 these are exciting times and this is an opportunity to join our team dedicated to improve the lives of patients with cancer.
Genmab is on a growth trajectory and the role as SAP platform engineer is pivotal in a major transformation including a green-field SAP S/4 implementation within global Finance, Supply Chain and Planning processes, with close integrations to Workday HCM platform.
The modern ERP platform is a key milestone on the journey to become a fully integrated innovation powerhouse and with your strong IT acumen you will set the standards and provide specialist insights to enable team and work closely with global partners and peers to deliver on this promise.
As platform engineer you recognize that stable operations and compliance (GxP+SOX) provides the foundation on which to continuously deliver on the roadmap of our SAP S/4 PCE platform with adoption of bleeding edge features and digital capabilities.
Primary workplace for this position is Princeton NJ in US and you will be reporting to the Senior ERP Manager based in Genmab US location in New Jersey, US.
- Responsible for ERP operations and inspection readiness.
- Deliver on ERP backlog to optimize effectiveness and avoidance of technology debt.
- Set standards for ERP platform footprint incl. best-practices for SAP BTP, IAG, SOLMAN and OpenText components.
- Manage stakeholders and managed service providers to drive operations excellence, agility, and quality of services.
- Enable inspection readiness and support inspection activities with demonstration of adherence to GxP compliance, information security and data privacy regulations.
- Drive adoption of agile practices and automation of toolchain in alignment with Genmab IT standards, computerized system validation and IT quality framework.
- Build rapport with stakeholders and demonstrate a service minded attitude.
- Maintain up-to-date SAP S/4 platform knowledge and relationships across Genmab office locations to collaborate and drive adoption and technology driven innovation.
- Plan and manage resources in alignment with roadmap for optimum bang-for-the-buck.
- Proactively contribute to improve and develop IT management tools and processes.
The Employee shall also render such other related services and duties as may be assigned to him/her from time to time by his/her leader.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent.
- 8+ years ERP technology development and service delivery in a global setup.
- SAP technology and platform certifications is a plus e.g. SOLMAN, CPI, BTP etc.
- Hands-on experience with SAP S/4 management and monitoring incl. solution management, release and transport management.
- Technologist with advisory skills and an eye for (business) value creation.
- Experience from GxP operations incl. computerized system validation methods.
- Experienced in agile management methodologies and frameworks.
- Understanding of financial management and supply chain systems and processes
- Strong written and verbal in English
Genmab employees work with determination and with respect for each other, consistent with our core values, to achieve our common goals. We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company. Genmab will offer the successful application a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialised people across functions in an informal, multicultural culture, all aiming to make a difference for cancer patients.
Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture and we therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. We believe that fostering workplace diversity across social, educational, cultural, national, age and gender lines is a prerequisite for the continued success of the company. We are committed to diversity at all levels of the company and strive to recruit employees with the right skills and competences, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, etc.
Please note that if you are applying for a position in the Netherlands; Genmab’s policy for all permanently budgeted hires in this location is to offer a temporary agreement for one year, followed by a contract for indefinite time regardless of seniority.