Genmab is focused on the creation and development of innovative and differentiated antibody products, with the aim of improving the lives of cancer patients.
We are currently looking for a Compensation and Benefits Manager to join our Plainsboro NJ team. This is a brand-new role within our rapidly expanding organization. The Compensation and Benefits Manager will support the development, implementation and administration of compensation programs, such as base salaries short/long-term incentive plans, job evaluations, compensation offers and annual bonus/merit increases. This role reports to the Senior Director, Compensation and Benefits.
- Partner with external consultants/vendors, HR partners and Talent Acquisition to provide guidance and support on compensation initiatives
- Conduct market pay analysis for use in job evaluations, salary recommendations for new hires and promotions, annual compensation process and ad hoc requests to ensure external competitiveness and internal equity
- Understand and analyze salary surveys, including working with external survey providers and conducting market analysis. Make recommendations for salary adjustments
- Provide input in the design of the US Total Rewards strategy
- Support the global compensation annual planning process
- Support for incentive compensation for the salesforce by providing analysis and market data. Partner with Sales Operations, HR and Finance to provide input for benchmarking. Administer the sales sale.
- Participate in incentive design work – short and long term
- Utilize Workday for ad hoc reporting needs
- Manage special projects on a variety of compensation programs, policies and related matters
- Recommend benefits program changes/ improvements based on market analysis
- Resolve employee questions and problems by interpreting benefit policies and procedures.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- A minimum of five years of Compensation experience
- Benefits experience is a plus
- Pharmaceutical and/or biotech industry experience is required
- Proficiency with MS Excel
- Workday experience is a plus
- Collaborative spirit and ability to work with international teams
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- A team player, but with the ability to work well independently
Genmab employees work with determination and with respect for each other, consistent with our core values, to achieve our common goals. We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company. Genmab will offer the successful application a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialised people across functions in an informal, multicultural culture, all aiming to make a difference for cancer patients.
Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture and we therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. We believe that fostering workplace diversity across social, educational, cultural, national, age and gender lines is a prerequisite for the continued success of the company. We are committed to diversity at all levels of the company and strive to recruit employees with the right skills and competences, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, etc.
Please note that if you are applying for a position in the Netherlands; Genmab’s policy for all permanently budgeted hires in this location is to offer a temporary agreement for one year, followed by a contract for indefinite time regardless of seniority.