Genmab is focused on the creation and development of innovative and differentiated antibody products, with the aim of improving the lives of cancer patients.
Let’s transform tomorrow together
We are leaders in antibody biology and innovation who are committed to improving the lives of patients with cancer. We are deeply knowledgeable about antibody biology, and our teams use this expertise to create and develop differentiated antibody therapeutics. We are team players who solve problems. We are transforming the future of cancer therapeutics and are looking for bright minds to achieve this mission. We are growing and looking for teammates with integrity who are innovative, determined and collaborative.
If that sounds like you, join us and be a part of our mission to transform the future of cancer treatment.
Genmab is searching for a Recruitment Coordinator to join its US Talent Acquisition team. As a Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the Talent Acquisition team, HR leadership, candidates and hiring managers throughout various aspects of the recruitment process.
This is a one year contract position.
- Providing tactical support to the Director, Site HR Lead US and the extended HR and Talent Acquisition (TA) team.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with hiring managers, senior leadership, Talent Acquisition, and other coordinators/administrators in the organization.
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates throughout the recruitment process by scheduling candidate interviews (phone, video, in-person) including travel
- Working closely with the TA team to ensure all interviews are confirmed
- Partnering with the HR leadership and TA team on reporting/metrics
- Documenting, tracking, and maintaining records and the status of requisitions in the applicant
- tracking system
- Developing tools and solutions for recurring requests. Suggesting process improvements to help create efficiencies
- Manage background checks in the HireRight system
- Providing responsive and proactive customer service via telephone, e-mail, etc.
- Managing, reviewing, and sending HR and/or recruiting-related correspondence and documents to hiring managers and candidates
- Coordinating virtual or in-person meetings and assist with all company special events.
- Performing various administrative duties that support the HR function
- 2+ years of project management, administrative or scheduling experience in a team-oriented
- professional services environment
- 2+ years of experience working with all Microsoft Office tools with particular proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 2+ years of experience working in a fast-paced environment while effectively coping with change
- Focus on details and a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Team oriented with the willingness to learn
- High School Diploma (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
- Experience with Workday or other ATS is preferred
- Pharmaceutical and/or biotech industry experience strongly preferred
Genmab employees work with determination and with respect for each other, consistent with our core values, to achieve our common goals. We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company. Genmab will offer the successful application a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialised people across functions in an informal, multicultural culture, all aiming to make a difference for cancer patients.
Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture and we therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. We believe that fostering workplace diversity across social, educational, cultural, national, age and gender lines is a prerequisite for the continued success of the company. We are committed to diversity at all levels of the company and strive to recruit employees with the right skills and competences, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, etc.
Please note that if you are applying for a position in the Netherlands; Genmab’s policy for all permanently budgeted hires in this location is to offer a temporary agreement for one year, followed by a contract for indefinite time regardless of seniority.