At Genmab, we’re committed to building extra[not]ordinary futures together, by developing antibody products and pioneering, knock-your-socks-off therapies that change the lives of patients and the future of cancer treatment and serious diseases. From our people who are caring, candid, and impact-driven to our business, which is innovative and rooted in science, we believe that being proudly unique, determined to be our best, and authentic is essential to fulfilling our purpose.
Are you ready for an exciting and fulfilling opportunity as a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager at Genmab? Get ready to embark on a global talent acquisition journey where you'll collaborate with the Global TA team, work on both local and global recruitment projects, and closely partner with HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers to deliver exceptional results. At Genmab, being a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager means being part of a dynamic international team of HR specialists and actively contributing to Genmab's talent strategy.
But that's not all! We believe in providing a work environment that blends flexibility and collaboration. As a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager at Genmab, you'll have the chance to work in our inspirational office space in Utrecht. Enjoy the best of both worlds with a hybrid work arrangement, combining work-from-home and office-based work (3 days in the office & 2 days at home).
Now, let's dive into the exciting responsibilities that await you as a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager at Genmab.
- Drive the end-to-end recruitment process, from conducting intakes with Hiring Managers to job postings, sourcing, phone screenings, interviewing, offer negotiations, and Workday transactions.
- Build talent pools, actively participate in job fairs, and career conferences, and collaborate with universities to attract top talent.
- A key player in employer branding & campus recruitment activities.
- Roll out global projects and processes while ensuring local compliance and adherence to global guidelines.
- Initiate and implement various initiatives to enhance our recruitment strength and deliver an excellent candidate experience.
- Provide guidance and support to the talent acquisition managers and talent acquisition coordinator to ensure exceptional Hiring Manager and Candidate experiences.
- A bachelor’s degree in HR or a related field.
- A minimum of ten years of experience in a Talent Acquisition position.
- Proficiency in using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), with experience in Workday preferred.
- You are a natural leader with a passion for guiding teams toward success.
- Previous experience working in an international company, preferably in the Biotech or Pharmaceuticals industry, with an understanding of multicultural differences and a matrixed management structure.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing successful talent acquisition strategies and projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to connect and engage with individuals at all levels, and a willingness to take the lead on projects when necessary.
- Extraordinary organizational skills, the ability to prioritize workloads, and manage multiple requests.
- A Genuine passion for teamwork and a desire to contribute to a positive work culture.
At Genmab, we offer you the opportunity to work in a challenging role within a global organization. If you have the knowledge, experience, and passion to thrive as a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, we invite you to join our talented team and make a significant impact on our recruitment processes and candidate experiences.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter.
- You are passionate about our purpose and genuinely care about our mission to transform the lives of patients through innovative cancer treatment
- You bring rigor and excellence to all that you do. You are a fierce believer in our rooted-in-science approach to problem-solving
- You are a generous collaborator who can work in teams with diverse backgrounds
- You are determined to do and be your best and take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team
- You are not afraid to grapple with the unknown and be innovative
- You have experience working in a fast-growing, dynamic company (or a strong desire to)
- You work hard and are not afraid to have a little fun while you do so
Genmab leverages the effectiveness of an agile working environment, when possible, for the betterment of employee work-life balance. Our offices are designed as open, community-based spaces that work to connect employees while being immersed in our state-of-the-art laboratories. Whether you’re in one of our collaboratively designed office spaces or working remotely, we thrive on connecting with each other to innovate.
Founded in 1999 in Copenhagen, Denmark, Genmab is an innovative biotech company that has become a leader in antibody biology and innovation. Our product pipeline and next-generation antibody technologies are the result of our strong company culture, a deep passion for innovation, and desire to transform cancer treatment and serious diseases.
When you work with us, you’ll be part of a warm, fun, dynamic community, and team up with some of the best, most authentic individuals in locations around the world, who care deeply and share in a relentless drive to innovate and create transformational medicines. People who are candid, impact-driven, and a little unconventional; who seek out and embrace the opportunity to build new and bold futures within a rapidly growing and innovative biotech company; who bring their full selves to work and show up for each other – rolling up their sleeves to get the job done. This translates into a place where you can be authentically you; are empowered to innovate, build solutions, and execute; feel cared for and supported in growth; and are a critical part of changing the lives of patients around the world through transformative cancer treatment.
Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are committed to fostering workplace diversity at all levels of the company and we believe it is essential for our continued success. No applicant shall be discriminated against or treated unfairly because of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, or genetic information. Learn more about our commitments on our website.
Please note that if you are applying for a position in the Netherlands, Genmab’s policy for all permanently budgeted hires in NL is initially to offer a fixed-term employment contract for a year, if the employee performs well and if the business conditions do not change, renewal for an indefinite term may be considered after the fixed-term employment contract.