London, United Kingdom
We are seeking an experienced Studio Coordinator to join our London office support team. In this role, you will be integral to the experience of both our employees and our clients, taking responsibility not only for the teams you support but also for the space that we work in.
You will thrive in a fast-paced environment where the key to success is proactivity and communication. You’ll be able to quickly acclimatise to our culture, adapt to our various leaders and navigate your way around our various resources and knowledge networks. The ability to juggle multiple short and long term deadlines is a must, as is continual prioritisation. You will be a natural relationship-builder, able to communicate with colleagues at all levels.
What You Will Do
- Partner with the studio leader to plan and act on business priorities, studio initiatives and longer term projects
- Day-to-day running of the studio, including staff whereabouts, arranging studio meetings, staffing, timesheets, time off requests etc.
- Promote events happening within the office and facilitate participation
- Support the onboarding of new hires into the studio
- Diary co-ordination for Principals and other Senior members of staff, involving high level client communication
- Make complex international travel arrangements for all studio members
- Complete expenses for Studio Leaders/Principals
- Update presentations using InDesign
- Assemble and distribution of project-related correspondence
- Responsible for maintaining a pristine studio including regular walkthroughs and updates of display areas
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency and professionalism
- Minimum of 2 years + experience within a Creative Industry in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail, superior organisational and time management skills
- Experience in travel management
- Proficient or Expert in Photoshop/Bluebeam and Indesign
- Knowledge of Workday & Salesforce a bonus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sensitivity to confidential projects and information
- High standards and quick to take accountability for your team and space
- Ability to understand and promote our culture
- Curiosity to know more about your colleagues’ work and purpose
- Energetic and positive in all that you do
- Flexibility and a willingness to get involved in areas that might be outside your core responsibilities
- Experience in interacting with all levels of staff
- Ability to anticipate needs and operate proactively
- A sense of pride in delivering warm, first-class customer service
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
- Interest in growing within a global business
Life at Gensler
We encourage every person at Gensler to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include medical and dental insurance, season ticket loans, pension, profit sharing and twice annual bonus opportunities.
As part of the firm’s commitment to professional development, Gensler offers reimbursement for certain professional qualifications and associated renewals and exam fees. In addition, we reimburse tuition for certain eligible programmes or classes. We view our professional development programmes as strategic investments in our future.