Advance the automotive market and advance your career at Gentex! Join a collaborative culture devoted to innovation, cooperation, and continuous improvement. Your ideas are not just heard, they are celebrated! Explore Gentex today!
As the assigned owner of specific functional area(s)within applicable Gentex HR Information systems, maintain and continuously improve all aspects of the functional area including business processes, reporting, data analysis and various tasks. This role is also responsible for providing support to internal customers with respect to the assigned functional area.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- With the guidance of the appropriate stakeholder(s), execute significant configuration changes within assigned functional area(s).
- Provide technical/functional area expertise to internal self-service users with Workday questions and issues.
- Maintain data integrity by designing and executing custom reports, analyzing data and updating the system, as needed.
- Ensure appropriate work instructions and training materials are up to date following any system configuration changes or Workday releases.
- Communicate frequent issues, risks and project status updates to HRIS Analyst III and/or HRIS team as applicable.
- Lead testing for new functionality in preparation for Workday releases and other system changes.
- Support change management and training activities, including developing communications, training material and internal demonstrations.
- Identify areas of improvement and potential solutions, based on feedback from HRIS team and internal stakeholders.
- Build reports based on organization needs and customer requests, utilizing customer requirements list as available.
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate security access within functional business processes.
- Provide internal customer support by pulling and analyzing data to answer questions or suggest process improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
HOW YOU’LL DO IT
- Continuously develop knowledge of HRIS applications/tools to support Gentex business processes and culture.
- Attention to detail – Ensure information is complete and accurate; follow up with appropriate stakeholders to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled.
- Diagnostic information gathering – Identify the information needed to clarify a situation, seek that information from appropriate sources, and use skillful questioning to draw out the information.
- Communicate effectively – Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey clear understanding, taking into account the unique needs of different audiences.
- Technical expertise – Demonstrate depth of knowledge and skill in a technical area.
- Balance stakeholders – Anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders. Listening to understand and prioritizing requirements while keeping the stakeholders updated on project status.
- Complying with all Company policies and procedures, safety regulations, company safety policies and safely perform all duties, including but not limited to, promoting a safe workplace.
- Maintaining high level of honesty, integrity and confidentiality with respect to company matters.
WHAT TO BRING
- Four-year degree in Business, IT, Human Resources, or related field.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience working in an internal customer facing role.
- Experience building reports and developing data analytics.
- Ability to work non-standard hours and/or holidays as needed.
WHAT WILL HELP
- 1-3 years of relevant HRIS/Workday experience preferred.
Gentex is an equal opportunity employer
Gentex extends equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees regardless of an individual’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), disability, marital status, military service, height, weight, genetic information, or any other reason protected by law.
Gentex is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. For accommodation requests, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Gentex will not discriminate against any qualified individual who can perform the essential functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Understand your right to work
At Gentex, we use E-verify to confirm you're authorized to work in the U.S.
E-Verify – English & Spanish
Right to Work – English
Right to Work – Spanish