Pittsburgh Corporate Office
As the Senior Manager, HRIS you will provide leadership in the HR Systems and Support Department — effectively utilizing resources to meet business objectives.
- Experience Required: 5 to 10 years HR systems and Support experience
- 3-5 years' experience designing, configuring, and administering Workday HCM, benefits, recruiting, payroll, learning and OD modules
- Previous experience working in both a union and non-union environment a definite asset.
- Education Desired: Bachelors Degree in HR Systems, Informational Technology or related field
- Experience Required: Minimum 5 years experience leading a global HRIS team operating across continents and time zones.
- Ability to travel to India at least once per year.
- Participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of the HRIS department's long- and short-term business, human resource strategies and goals designed to meet customer requirements along with the Company's objectives.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to gather user requirements and translate them to workable solutions within Workday.
- Support all functional areas in Workday (Core HCM, Benefits, Recruiting, Payroll, Talent, Learning, Absence, Compensation). This includes configuration, testing, security
- Responsible for all Workday upgrades including regression testing and communicating outages and system changes.
- Identify key metrics/analytics and reporting as required by the business.
- Act as an exceptional people manager, providing trusted leadership, guidance, and direction.
- Flex between project and operational work on a daily basis.
- Keep a pulse on the HRIS space to understand how we can fully leverage technology to support our business, including vendor management and involvement in the Workday user community.
- Manage all development and support for our Time and Attendance systems (Kronos)
- Maintain data integrity in systems by regularly analyzing data.
- Ensure all HR-related systems are compliant.