Waltham, MA – Corporate Headquarters
For over 75 years we’ve created a dependable, cost effective and reliable source of energy for our customers and developed community integrated convenience stores. We’re transforming the customer experience and rethinking what it means to lead as an adaptive energy distribution company. This is a source of pride and frankly we don’t plan on stopping. With our recent game changers such as PaybyCar Contactless Payment and supporting locally sourced products, we are looking to continue responsible and innovative growth. Alltown Fresh is a newly launched brand expected to disrupt and forever change the traditional convenience store market. From design, supply, and tech we’re looking for people to contribute to our company’s direction. Global Partners is a great opportunity for those looking to develop their career with a longstanding company motivated by what’s next.
HRIS Manager – is the primary subject matter expert and serves as the key Solution Architect for our portfolio of HR technology solutions. This is a hands-on role and is responsible for working closely with the Vice President People Services to build impactful partnerships with various functional areas to provide HR system administration and production support in a busy and fast paced environment. The HRIS Manager is required to possess coaching and mentoring skills that empower the HRIS team to successfully complete complex HR operational activities and projects, as well as the facilitation skills necessary to lead and/or participate in various HR systems implementations, system reviews, and enhancement release planning/testing.
The Types of “Energy” You Bring
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience manipulating complex data sets
- Timely execution and decision making
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Proactive approach to process improvement
“Gauges” of Responsibility
- Lead the design, configuration, testing, administration and deployment of new functionalities of the current state HCM solution. (Workday).
- Lead initiatives that require integrations with other systems, both internally and with external vendors
- Responsible for Data Management activities including data audits, data cleanup strategy, creation of cleanup tools (EIBs, etc.) and manual cleanup work
- Assist and provide support on HR production issues to the HRIS/Recruiting Coordinators
- Evaluate, communicate, and coordinate the functional and technical impacts of Workday configuration decisions to VP People Services and technology
- Provide HR systems maintenance and support. Assists with the execution of system changes (updates, integrations, new configurations) and participate in all aspects of system testing.
- Provide end-user troubleshooting, issue remediation, technology request assistance and escalation management. Monitors reoccurring issues, system/data or process gaps and proactively identify potential sources of increased efficiency and enhancements.
- Maintain accurate security role permissions, and create new roles as needed.
- Stay informed of current data and system requirements and ensure compliance.
- Manage, Train and Mentor the HRIS/Recruiting Coordinators and Specialists
Fuel” for You
Coins! We offer competitive salaries and opportunities for growth. We mean it! We have an amazing Talent Development Team who create trainings for growth and job development.
Health + Wellness – Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance along with additional wellness support.
The Road Ahead – We offer 401k and a match component!
Professional Development – We provide tuition reimbursement; this benefit is offered after 6 months of service.
Give Back! We believe in community support. We know everyone gives in their own way, that’s why we offer paid volunteer time-off to you to help an organization of your choice.
The GPS of our Interview Process
First thing first, if you’re interested in the role, please apply.
A talent acquisition team member will review your resume in partnership with the hiring manager. If your experience would lend to this opportunity a recruiter will contact you to schedule interviews.
We conduct “in-person” (ZOOM) interviews and provide additional hiring information items needed at that time.
- BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, related field; or equivalent experience. Master’s preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of HRIS and database systems management required – 4+ years of experience with Workday highly preferred.
- Experience working with confidential and sensitive HR/payroll information and critical business processes required.
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing a team
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.