Waltham, MA – Corporate Headquarters
Workday Senior HRIS Analyst
The Senior HRIS Analyst will be a critical part of the HRIS Team. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining and optimizing Workday through business process configuration, reporting development, end user training, and data management. The role will partner with other team members, IT, and key HR stakeholders to establish a best-in-class employee experience. We offer a flexible work environment which means working up to 2 days a week remotely and the rest of the time in the office.
- You are data-driven, able to analyze data with strong attention to detail and accuracy, and passionate about telling the story behind the data hence turning the data into configuration.
- You are a self-motivated, rapid learner, excited about developing your analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are results-oriented, always evaluating whether our team’s activities are achieving the desired, measurable impact.
- You are an owner, always looking for opportunities to learn and better your work product.
- You are comfortable and thrive in a fast-paced, continually changing team-oriented environment and able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- You have an analytical mindset and a “People First” mentality with demonstrated ability to work through complex, ambiguous problems using data and creating configuration solutions based on that data.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt to learn new systems and processes.
- You have strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- A proven track record of managing multiple priorities.
- Support configuration and troubleshooting of business processes in, HCM, Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, Absence, Time Tracking, and/or Talent Management.
- Addresses end-user support cases as assigned. Troubleshoots and resolves production support issues and resolves defects timely and with exceptional customer service.
- Participates in the ongoing requirements gathering, design, build, test, and deployment of new functionality or modules. Understands the importance of change management to facilitate the transition to new technology and processes.
- Performs research into problems, identifying opportunities to correct the situation, and seeks opinions and feedback on suggested solutions. Looks beyond the surface to ensure the solution will fix the problem.
- Maintains standard project management techniques including frequently providing status updates on ‘in progress’ work items or projects assigned.
- Translation of functional requirements into Workday system design, system testing of newly implemented requirements and communication about ongoing activities.
- Assist in creating/modifying custom reports and dashboards.
- Ensure data integrity by understanding and identifying opportunities to improve, working closely with cross-functional teams.
- Train end-users and peers on new processes and functionality as needed.
- Proactively find inefficiencies in processes and suggest enhancements.
- Lead Workday semi-annual release deployment for functional area, including reviewing new release items, prioritization, communicating with stakeholders & facilitating regression or user acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Product lead for one Workday module and lead backup to at least two (2) additional modules.
- Minimum 3 -years of experience in HRIS systems, with a preference for at least 2-year of experience in Workday.
- Coins! We offer competitive salaries and opportunities for growth. We mean it! We have an amazing Talent Development Team who create trainings for growth and job development.
- Health + Wellness – Medical, Dental, Visions and Life Insurance. Along with additional wellness support.
- The Road Ahead – We offer 401k and a match component!
- Professional Development – We provide tuition reimbursement; this benefit is offered after 6 months of service.
- Give Back! We believe in community support. We know everyone gives in their own way, that’s why we offer paid volunteer time-off to you to help an organization of your choice.
Our Interview Process
- First thing first, if you’re interested in the role, please apply.
- A talent acquisition team member will review your resume in partnership with the hiring manager. If your experience would lend to this opportunity a recruiter will contact you.
- We conduct “in-person” (ZOOM) interviews and provide additional interview information or other items needed at that time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, HRIS, Business Administration, IT/IS, MIS, or related field preferred.
- Workday consultant or Pro certifications preferred
Research shows that many, especially women and marginalized people, are hesitant to apply for job if they don’t check every box. If you are excited about this position, and think you could have an impact here, please apply anyway, even if you don’t meet every point on the job description. We’d love to hear from you.
Global is committed to attracting, developing and retaining a highly qualified, diverse and dedicated work force and maintains a zero-tolerance policy with respect to discrimination in its workplace. We consider applications for all positions without regard to age, ancestry, race, gender, color, religion or creed, marital status, national origin, citizenship, disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, status as a victim or witness of domestic violence, sex offenses or stalking, prior record of arrest or conviction, unemployment status or any other classification or status protected by applicable state, local or federal law. If you have a disability and need an accommodation to apply, please contact our recruiting department at 781-891-4000.